- S Akshay, L. Helouet, C. Jard, P-A. Reynier. Robustness of Time Petri Nets under Guard Enlargement. Fundamenta Informaticae, 143, 2016.
- R. Brenguier, JF. Raskin, O. Sankur. Assume-admissible synthesis. Acta Informatica, 2016. download
- Y. Falcone, T. Jeron, H. Marchand, S. Pinisetty. Runtime enforcement of regular timed properties by suppressing and delaying events. Science of Computer Programming, 123:2-41, 2016.
- N. Berthier, E. Rutten, N. De Palma, S. Gueye. Designing Autonomic Management Systems by using Reactive Control Techniques. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, 42(7), July 2016.
- S. Jacobs, R. Bloem, R. Brenguier, R. Ehlers, T. Hell, R. Konighofer, G. A. Pérez, J-F Raskin, L. Ryzhyk, O. Sankur, M. Seidl, L. Tentrup, A. Walker. The first reactive synthesis competition (SYNTCOMP 2014). International Journal on Software Tools for Technology Transfer, April 2016.
- S. Akshay, B. Genest, V. Karelovic, N. Vyas. On Regularity of unary Probabilistic Automata. In STACS 2016, STACS 2016, Orléans, France, 2016.
- Eric Fabre, Loic Hélouet, Engel Lefaucheux, Hervé Marchand. Diagnosability of Repairable Faults. In 13th International Workshop on Discrete Event Systems, (Version Longue), Pages 256-262, Xi'an, China, 2016.
- R. Brenguier, G. Pérez, J-F Raskin, O. Sankur. Admissibility in Quantitative Graph Games. In 36th IARCS Annual Conference on Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science, Chennai, India, December 2016.
- L. Ricker, H. Marchand. Finding the weakest link(s): Coalition games for decentralized discrete-event control. In IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Las-Vegas, United States, December 2016.
- N. Bertrand, S. Haddad, E. Lefaucheux. Diagnosis in Infinite-State Probabilistic Systems . In 27th International Conference on Concurrency Theory (Concur 2016), 27th International Conference on Concurrency Theory (Concur 2016), Québec city, Canada, August 2016.
- R. Nsaibirni, E. Badouel, G. Texier, G. Kouamou. Active-Workspaces: A Dynamic Collaborative Business Process Model for Disease Surveillance Systems. In Worldcomp'16- The 2nd International Conference on Health Informatics and Medical Systems, Las Vegas, United States, July 2016.
- S. Pinisetty, V. Preoteasa, S. Tripakis, T. Jéron, Y. Falcone, H. Marchand. Predictive Runtime Enforcement. In SAC 2016 31st ACM Symposium on Applied Computing, Pisa, Italy, April 2016.
- N. Bertrand, S. Haddad, E. Lefaucheux. Accurate approximate diagnosability of stochastic systems. In 10th International Conference on Language and Automata Theory and Applications, Prague, Czech Republic, March 2016.
- R. Brenguier, L. Clemente, P. Hunter, G. Pérez, M. Randour, JF. Raskin, O. Sankur, M. Sassolas. Non-Zero Sum Games for Reactive Synthesis. In Language and Automata Theory and Applications, Prague, Czech Republic, March 2016.
- Nathalie Bertrand, Serge Haddad, Engel Lefaucheux. Diagnosis in Infinite-State Probabilistic Systems (long version). Research Report Inria Rennes ; LSV, ENS Cachan, June 2016.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
This page is automatically generated by bib2html v216, © INRIA 2002-2007, Projet Lagadic