- N. Bertrand, P. Bouyer, T. Brihaye, P. Carlier. When are stochastic transition systems tameable?. Journal of Logical and Algebraic Methods in Programming, 99:41-96, 2018.
- S Akshay, L. Hélouet, R. Phawade. Combining Free choice and Time in Petri Nets. Journal of Logical and Algebraic Methods in Programming, pages 1-36, November 2018.
- A. Le Coent, L. Fribourg, N. Markey, F. De Vuyst, L. Chamoin. Compositional synthesis of state-dependent switching control. Theoretical Computer Science, 750:53-68, November 2018.
- E. Fabre, L. Hélouet, E. Lefaucheux, H. Marchand. Diagnosability of Repairable Faults. Discrete Event Dynamic Systems, 28(2):183-213, June 2018.
- L. Hélouet, K. Kecir. Realizability of schedules by stochastic time Petri nets with blocking semantics. Science of Computer Programming, 157:71-102, June 2018.
- P. Bouyer, N. Markey, M. Randour, K. Larsen, S. Laursen. Average-energy games. Acta Informatica, 55(2):91-127, March 2018.
- P. Bouyer, u. Fahrenberg, K. Larsen, N. Markey, J. Ouaknine, J. Worrell. Model Checking Real-Time Systems. In Handbook of model checking, pp. 1001-1046, April 2018.
- H. Bazille, E. Fabre, B. Genest. Symbolically Quantifying Response Time in Stochastic Models using Moments and Semirings. In FOSSACS 2018, xx, France, 2018.
- H. Bazille, E. Fabre, B. Genest. Complexity reduction techniques for quantified diagnosability of stochastic systems. In WODES'18, Sorrento Coast, Italy, 2018.
- E. Fabre, G. Pinna. Toward a Uniform Approach to the Unfolding of Nets. In 13th International Federated Conference on Distributed Computing Techniques, Volume 279, Pages 21-36, Madrid, Spain, 2018.
- B. Bérard, S. Haar, L. H\'elouet. Hyper Partial Order Logic. In FSTTCS 2018 - Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science, Ahmedabad, India, December 2018.
- P. Bouyer, S. Jaziri, N. Markey. Efficient timed diagnosis using automata with timed domains. In RV 2018 - 18th International Conference on Runtime Verification, Pages 1-26, Limassol, Cyprus, November 2018.
- E. Badouel, R. Djeumen Djatcha. Modular Design of Domain-Specific Languages using Splittings of Catamorphisms. In ICTAC 2018 - 15th International Colloquium on the Theoretical Aspects of Computing, Bernd Fischer, Tarmo Uustalu (eds.), LNCS, Volume 11187, Pages 62-79, Stellenbosch, South Africa, October 2018.
- Eric Badouel, Rodrigue Djeumen Djatcha. Interfaces of Roles in Distributed Collaborative Systems. In CARI 2018 - Colloque Africain sur la Recherche en Informatique et Mathématiques Appliquées, Pages 1-12, Stellenbosch, South Africa, October 2018.
- P. Bouyer, M. Gonzalez, N. Markey, M. Randour. Multi-weighted Markov Decision Processes with Reachability Objectives. In Gandalf 2018 - Ninth International Symposium on Games, Automata, Logics, and Formal Verification, Volume 277, Pages 250-264, Sarrebruck, Germany, September 2018.
- S. Akshay, B. Genest, N. Vyas. Distribution-based objectives for Markov Decision Processes. In LICS 2018, the 33rd Annual ACM/IEEE Symposium, Oxford, United Kingdom, July 2018.
- G. Bacci, P. Bouyer, U. Fahrenberg, K. Larsen, N. Markey, P-A. Reynier. Optimal and Robust Controller Synthesis. In FM 2018 - International Symposium on Formal Methods, LNCS, Volume 10951, Pages 203-221, Oxford, United Kingdom, July 2018.
- C. Baier, N. Bertrand, C. Dubslaff, D. Gburek, O. Sankur. Stochastic Shortest Paths and Weight-Bounded Properties in Markov Decision Processes. In LICS '18 - 33rd Annual ACM/IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science, Pages 86-94, Oxford, United Kingdom, July 2018.
- L. Henry, T. Jéron, N. Markey. Control strategies for off-line testing of timed systems. In SPIN 2018 - International Symposium on Model Checking Software, Pages 171-189, Malaga, Spain, June 2018.
- L. Hélouet, H. Marchand, J. Mullins. Concurrent secrets with quantified suspicion. In ACSD' 2018 - 18th International Conference on Application of Concurrency to System Design, Pages 75-84, Bratislava, Slovakia, June 2018.
- E. Lefaucheux, A. Giua, C. Seatzu. Basis Coverability Graph for Partially Observable Petri Nets with Application to Diagnosability Analysis. In Petri Nets 2018 - International Conference on Applications and Theory of Petri Nets and Concurrency, Pages 164-183, Bratislava, Slovakia, June 2018.
- N. Berthier, H. Marchand, E Rutten. Symbolic Limited Lookahead Control for Best-effort Dynamic Computing Resource Management. In WODES 2018 - 14th Workshop on Discrete Event Systems, Pages 1-8, Sorrento Coast, Italy, May 2018.
- L. Hélouet, H. Marchand, L. Ricker. Opacity with powerful attackers. In WODES 2018 - 14th Workshop on Discrete Event Systems, Pages 475-482, Sorrento Coast, Italy, May 2018.
- A.R. Balasubramanian, N. Bertrand, N. Markey. Parameterized verification of synchronization in constrained reconfigurable broadcast networks. In TACAS 2018 - International Conference on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems, Pages 38-54, Thessaloniki, Greece, April 2018.
- S. Cherrared, S. Imadali, E. Fabre, G. Gössler. LUMEN: A Global Fault Management Framework For Network Virtualization Environments. In ICIN 2018 - 21st Conference on Innovation in Clouds, Internet and Networks and Workshops, Pages 1-8, Paris, France, February 2018.
- P. Gardy, P. Bouyer, N. Markey. Dependences in Strategy Logic. In STACS 2018, Volume 34, Pages 35-36, Caen, France, February 2018.
- Engel Lefaucheux. Controlling information in Probabilistic Systems. PhD Thesis Université Rennes 1, September 2018.
- M. Pichené. Multi-level analysis in computational system biology : the case of HeLa cells under apoptosis treatment. PhD Thesis Université Rennes 1, No 2018,June 2018.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
This page is automatically generated by bib2html v216, © INRIA 2002-2007, Projet Lagadic