- N. Bertrand, M. Tribastone. Proceedings of the Thirteenth Workshop on Quantitative Aspects of Programming Languages and Systems (QAPL'15). France, 2015.
- E. Badouel, L. Bernardinello, P. Darondeau. Petri Net Synthesis. Text in Theoretical Computer Science, an EATCS Series, Springer, November 2015. download
- M. Agrawal, S. Akshay, B. Genest, P.S. Thiagarajan. Approximate Verification of the Symbolic Dynamics of Markov Chains. Journal of the ACM (JACM), 62(1):34-65, 2015. download
- P. Bouyer, N. Markey, O. Sankur. Robust Reachability in Timed Automata: Game-Based Approach. Journal of Theoretical Computer Science (TCS), 563:43-74, 2015.
- E. Badouel, L. Hélouet, G-E. Kouamou, C. Morvan, R. Nsaibirni. Active Workspaces: Distributed Collaborative Systems based on Guarded Attribute Grammars. ACM SIGAPP Applied Computing Review (ACM Digital Library), 15(3), September 2015. download
- L. Jezequel, E. Fabre. Factored Cost-Optimal Planning Using Message Passing Algorithms. Fundamenta Informaticae, 139(4), July 2015.
- L. Jezequel, E. Fabre, V. Khomenko. Factored Planning: From Automata to Petri Nets. ACM Transactions in Embedded Computing Systems, 14(2), March 2015.
- N. Bertrand, A. Stainer, T. Jéron, M. Krichen. A game approach to determinize timed automata. Formal Methods in System Design, February 2015. download
- N. Bertrand, S. Haddad. Contrôle, probabilités et observation partielle. In Informatique Mathématique. Une photographie en 2015, pp. 177-227, CNRS Edition, 2015.
- T. Brihaye, G. Geeraerts, A. Haddad, E. Lefaucheux, B. Monmege. Simple Priced Timed Games Are Not That Simple. In 35th Conference on Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science (FSTTCS'15), Banaglore, India, 2015.
- B. Genest, D. Peled, S. Schewe. Knowledge = Observation + Memory + Computation. In FoSSaCS 2015, FoSSaCS 2015, Volume LNCS, Pages 215-229, London, United Kingdom, 2015. download
- N. Berthier, H. Marchand. Deadlock-free Discrete Controller Synthesis for Infinite State Systems. In 54th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Pages 1000-1007, Osaka, Japan, December 2015. download
- M. Renard, Y. Falcone, A. Rollet, S. Pinisetty, T. Jéron, H. Marchand. Enforcement of (Timed) Properties with Uncontrollable Events. In 12th International Colloquium on Theoretical Aspects of Computing (ICTAC 2015), Theoretical Aspects of Computing - ICTAC 2015, Volume LNCS, Cali, Colombia, October 2015. download
- N. Bertrand, P. Fournier, A. Sangnier. Distributed local strategies in broadcast networks. In 26th International Conference on Concurrency Theory (CONCUR 2015), Madrid, Spain, September 2015.
- R. Brenguier, J-F Raskin, O. Sankur. Assume-Admissible Synthesis. In 26th International Conference on Concurrency Theory (CONCUR 2015), Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics (LIPIcs), Volume 42, Pages 100-113, Madrid, Spain, September 2015.
- S. Pinisetty, Y. Falcone, T. Jéron, H. Marchand. TiPEX: A Tool Chain for Timed Property Enforcement During eXecution. In RV'2015, 6th International Conference on Runtime Verification, Ezio Bartocci, Rupak Majumdar (eds.), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 9333, Vienne, Austria, September 2015. download
- R. Brenguier, G. Pérez, J-F. Raskin, O. Sankur. Compositional Algorithms for Succinct Safety Games. In 4th Workshop on Synthesis, San Francisco, United States, July 2015.
- M. Randour, J-F Raskin, O. Sankur. Percentile Queries in Multi-dimensional Markov Decision Processes. In 27th International Conference on Computer Aided Verification (CAV 2015), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 9206, Pages 123-139, San Francisco, United States, July 2015.
- E. Badouel, L. Hélouet, C. Morvan. Petri nets with semi-structured data. In 36th International Conference on Application and Theory of Petri Nets and Concurrency, 36th International Conference on Application and Theory of Petri Nets and Concurrency, Bruxelles, Belgium, June 2015. download
- B. BÃ©rard, L. Hélouet, J. Mullins. Non-interference in partial order models. In ACSD 2015, ACSD 2015, Brussels, Belgium, June 2015. download
- N. Berthier, X. An, H. Marchand. Towards Applying Logico-numerical Control to Dynamically Partially Reconfigurable Architectures. In 5th IFAC International Workshop On Dependable Control of Discrete Systems - DCDS'15, Volume 48, Pages 132-138, Cancun, Mexico, May 2015. download
- E. Badouel, L. Hélouet, G-E. Kouamou, C. Morvan. A Grammatical Approach to Data-centric Case Management in a Distributed Collaborative Environment. In The 30th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium On Applied Computing, The 30th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium On Applied Computing, Salamanca, Spain, April 2015. download
- O. Sankur. Symbolic Quantitative Robustness Analysis of Timed Automata. In Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems (TACAS 2015), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 9035, London, United Kingdom, April 2015. download
- X. An, G. Delaval, J-P. Diguet, A. Gamatie, A. Gueye, H. Marchand, N. De Palma, E. Rutten. Discrete Control-Based Design of Adaptive and Autonomic Computing Systems. In ICDCIT: International Conference on Distributed Computing and Internet Technology, 11th International Conference on Distributed Computing and Internet Technology, ICDCIT 2015, Volume LNCS, Bhubaneswar, India, February 2015.
- M. Randour, J-F Raskin, O. Sankur. Variations on the Stochastic Shortest Path Problem. In Verification, Model Checking, and Abstract Interpretation, Mumbai, India, January 2015.
- N. Bertrand, P. Fournier, A. Sangnier. Distributed local strategies in broadcast networks. Research Report Inria Rennes, July 2015. download
- S. Palaniappan, F. Bertaux, M. Pichene, E. Fabre, G. Batt, B. Genest. Approximating the dynamics of the Hybrid Stochastic-Deterministic Apoptosis pathway. CMSB 2015, 2015.
- N. Bertrand. Contributions to the verification and control of timed and probabilistic models. Habilitation à diriger des recherches Rennes 1, November 2015. download
- S. Pinisetty. Runtime enforcement of timed properties. PhD Thesis Université Rennes 1, No 2015,January 2015. download
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
This page is automatically generated by bib2html v216, © INRIA 2002-2007, Projet Lagadic