- N. Bertrand, L. Bortolussi. Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Quantitative Evaluation of Systems (QEST 2017), Berlin, Germany, September 5-7, 2017. France, 2017.
- B. Bérard, L. Hélouet, J. Mullins. Non-interference in partial order models. ACM Transactions on Embedded Computing Systems (TECS), 16(2), 2017.
- S. Pinisetty, T. Jéron, S. Tripakis, Y. Falcone, H. Marchand, V. Preoteasa. Predictive Runtime Verification of Timed Properties. Journal of Systems and Software, 132:353-365, October 2017.
- A. Bohy, V. Bruyère, J-F Raskin, N Bertrand. Symblicit algorithms for mean-payoff and shortest path in monotonic Markov decision processes. Acta Informatica, 54(6):545-587, September 2017.
- Srinivas Pinisetty, Viorel Preoteasa, Stavros Tripakis, Thierry Jéron, Yliès Falcone, Hervé Marchand. Predictive runtime enforcement. Formal Methods in System Design, 51(1):154-199, August 2017.
- E. Badouel, U. Schlachter. Incremental Process Discovery using Petri Net Synthesis. Fundamenta Informaticae, 154(1):1-13, June 2017.
- E. Fabre, L. Hélouet, E. Lefaucheux, H. Marchand. Diagnosability of Repairable Faults. Discrete Event Dynamic Systems, June 2017.
- M. Renard, Y. Falcone, A. Rollet, T. Jéron, H. Marchand. Optimal Enforcement of (Timed) Properties with Uncontrollable Events. Mathematical Structures in Computer Science, May 2017.
- S. Palaniappan, F. Bertaux, M. Pichené, E. Fabre, G. Batt, B. Genest. Abstracting the dynamics of biological pathways using information theory: a case study of apoptosis pathway. Bioinformatics, 33(13):1980-1986, February 2017.
- P. Bouyer, F. Laroussinie, N. Markey, J. Ouaknine, J. Worrell. Timed temporal logics. In Models, Algorithms, Logics and Tools: Essays Dedicated to Kim Guldstrand Larsen on the Occasion of His 60th Birthday, Vol. 10460, pp. 211-230, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer, August 2017.
- M. Pichené, S.K. Palaniappan, E. Fabre, B. Genest. Non-Disjoint Clustered Representation for Distributions over a Population of Cells (poster). In CMSB 2017, CMSB 2017 - 15th International Conference on Computational Methods in Systems Biology, Volume LNCS/LNBI, Pages 324-326, Darmstadt, Germany, 2017.
- H. Bazille, E. Fabre, B. Genest. Diagnosability Degree of Stochastic Discrete Event Systems. In CDC 2017 - 56th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Pages 1-6, Melbourne, Australia, December 2017.
- B. Bérard, S. Haddad, E. Lefaucheux. Probabilistic Disclosure: Maximisation vs. Minimisation . In FSTTCS 2017, Kanpur, India, December 2017.
- B. Adeline, P. Dersin, . Fabre, L. Hélouet, K. Kecir. An efficient evaluation scheme for KPIs in regulated urban train systems. In RSSRail 2017 - International Conference on reliability, safety, and security of railway systems, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Pistoia, Italy, November 2017.
- N. Bertrand, S. Haddad, E. Lefaucheux. Diagnostic et contrôle de la dégradation des systèmes probabilistes. In MSR 2017 - Modélisation des Systèmes Réactifs, Marseille, France, November 2017.
- T. Pham, T. Jéron, M. Quinson. Verifying MPI Applications with SimGridMC. In Correctness 2017 - First International Workshop on Software Correctness for HPC Applications, Denver, United States, November 2017.
- S Akshay, L.c Hélouet, R. Phawade. Combining Free choice and Time in Petri Nets. In 6th IFIP Working group on trends in Concurrency, Présentation dans un working group sans actes, Berlin, Germany, September 2017.
- N. Bertrand, M. Dewaskar, B. Genest, H. Gimbert. Controlling a Population. In CONCUR 2017 - 28th International Conference on Concurrency Theory, Pages 1-23, Berlin, Germany, September 2017.
- P. Bouyer, S. Jaziri, N. Markey. On the determinization of timed systems. In FORMATS'17, Proceedings of the 15th International Conferences on Formal Modelling and Analysis of Timed Systems (FORMATS'17), Volume 10419, Pages 25-41, Berlin, Germany, September 2017.
- R. Brenguier, A. Pauly, J-F. Raskin, O. Sankur. Admissibility in Games with Imperfect Information. In CONCUR 2017 - 28th International Conference on Concurrency Theory, LIPICs, Volume 85, Berlin, Germany, September 2017.
- L. Hélouet, H. Marchand. On the cost of diagnosis with disambiguation. In QEST 2017, 14th International Conference on Quantitative Evaluation of SysTems (QEST 2017), Berlin, France, September 2017.
- N. Berthier, F. Alvares, H. Marchand, G. Delaval, E. Rutten. Logico-numerical Control for Software Components Reconfiguration. In CCTA 2017 - IEEE Conference on Control Technology and Applications, Pages 1599-1606, Mauna Lani, HI, United States, August 2017.
- N. Markey. Temporal Logics for Multi-Agent Systems. In MFCS 2017 - 42nd International Symposium on Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science, Aalborg, Denmark, August 2017.
- N. Basset, G. Geeraerts, J-F. Raskin, O. Sankur. Admissiblity in Concurrent Games. In ICALP 2017 - 44th International Colloquium on Automata, Languages, and Programming, LIPICs, Volume 80, Warsaw, Poland, July 2017.
- N. Basset, J.-F. Raskin, O. Sankur. Admissible Strategies in Timed Games. In Models, Algorithms, Logics and Tools. , Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 10460, aalborg, Denmark, July 2017.
- L. Ricker, T.F. Lidbetter, H. Marchand. Inferencing and beyond: further adventures with parity-based architectures for decentralized discrete-event systems. In 20th World Congress The International Federation of Automatic Control, Toulouse, France, July 2017.
- P. Bouyer, P. Hofman, N. Markey, M. Randour, M. Zimmermann. Bounding Average-Energy Games. In FoSSaCS'17, Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Foundations of Software Science and Computation Structure (FoSSaCS'17), Volume 10203, Pages 179-195, Uppsala, Sweden, April 2017.
- O. Sankur, J.-P. Talpin. An Abstraction Technique For Parameterized Model Checking of Leader Election Protocols: Application to FTSP. In 23rd International Conference on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems (TACAS), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 10206, Uppsala, Sweden, April 2017.
- Hervé Marchand. Contribution to the Analysis of Discrete Event Systems. Habilitation à diriger des recherches Université de Rennes 1, June 2017.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
This page is automatically generated by bib2html v216, © INRIA 2002-2007, Projet Lagadic