- Eric Badouel, Bernard Fotsing, Rodrigue Tchougong. Attribute Grammars as Recursion Schemes over Cyclic Representations of Zippers. Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science, 229(5):39-56, 2011.
- E. Best, P. Darondeau. Separability in Persistent Petri Nets. Fundamenta Informaticae, to appear, 2011.
- Jean-Baptiste Raclet, Eric Badouel, Albert Benveniste, Benoît Caillaud, Axel Legay, Roberto Passerone. A Modal Interface Theory for Component-based Design. Fundamenta Informaticae, 108(1):119-149, 2011.
- G. Kalyon, T. Le Gall, H. Marchand, T. Massart. Decentralized Control of Infinite Systems. Discrete Event Dynamic Systems : Theory and Applications, 21(3):359-393, September 2011.
- A. Benveniste, T. Bourke, B. Caillaud, M. Pouzet. Divide and recycle: types and compilation for a hybrid synchronous language. In Proceedings of the ACM SIGPLAN/SIGBED 2011 conference on Languages, compilers, and tools for embedded systems, LCTES 2011, Chicago, IL, USA, April 11-14, 2011, Jan Vitek, Bjorn De Sutter (eds.), Pages 61-70, 2011. download
- A. Benveniste, T. Bourke, B. Caillaud, M. Pouzet. A hybrid synchronous language with hierarchical automata: static typing and translation to synchronous code. In Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Embedded Software, EMSOFT 2011, Samarjit Chakraborty, Ahmed Jerraya, Sanjoy K. Baruah, Sebastian Fischmeister (eds.), Pages 137-148, 2011. download
- N. Bertrand, B. Genest. Minimal Disclosure in Partially Observable Markov Decision Processes . In IARCS Annual Conference on Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science (FSTTCS 2011), Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics (LIPIcs), Volume 13, Pages 411-422, Bombay, India, 2011. download
- E. Best, P. Darondeau. Petri Net Distributability. In PSI, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, to appear, Volume 7162, 2011.
- Ph. Darondeau, S. Demri, R. Meyer, Ch. Morvan. Petri Net Reachability Graphs: Decidability Status of FO Properties. In IARCS Annual Conference on Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science (FSTTCS 2011), Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics (LIPIcs), Volume 13, Pages 140-151, Bombay, India, 2011. download
- P. Darondeau, L. Ricker. Towards Distributed Control of Discrete Event Systems. In Workshop on Applications of Region Theory, Jörg Desel, Alex Yakovlev (eds.), CEUR Workshop Proceedings, Volume 725, Pages 63-78, 2011. download
- G. Kalyon, T. Le Gall, H. Marchand, T. Massart. Synthesis of Communicating Controllers for Distributed Systems. In 50th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control and European Control Conference, Pages 1803-1810, Orlando, USA, December 2011.
- N. Bertrand, P Bouyer, Th. Brihaye, A. Stainer. Emptiness and Universality Problems in Timed Automata with Positive Frequency. In Proceedings of the 38th International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming (ICALP'11), LNCS, Volume 6756, Pages 246-257, ZÃ¼rich, Switzerland, July 2011.
- H. Yu, J-P. Talpin, L. Besnard, T. Gautier, H. Marchand, P. Le Guernic. Polychronous Controller Synthesis from MARTE CCSL Timing Specifications. In ACM/IEEE Ninth International Conference on Formal Methods and Models for Codesign (MEMOCODE), Pages 21-30, Cambridge, United Kingdom, July 2011.
- G. Kalyon, T. Le Gall, H. Marchand, T. Massart. Global State Estimates for Distributed Systems. In 31th IFIP International Conference on FORmal TEchniques for Networked and Distributed Systems, FORTE, LNCS, Volume 6722, Pages 198-212, Reykjavik, Iceland, June 2011.
- N. Bertrand, T. Jéron, A. Stainer, M. Krichen. Off-line Test Selection with Test Purposes for Non-Deterministic Timed Automata. In 17th International Conference on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction And Analysis of Systems (TACAS), LNCS, Volume 6605, Pages 96-111, SaarbrÃ¼cken, Germany, April 2011.
- N. Bertrand, A. Stainer, T. Jéron, M. Krichen. A game approach to determinize timed automata. In 14th International Conference on Foundations of Software Science and Computation Structures (FOSSACS), LNCS, Volume 6604, Pages 245-259, SaarbrÃ¼cken, Germany, April 2011.
- W. L. Andrade, P. Machado, T. Jéron, H. Marchand. Abstracting Time and Data for Conformance Testing of Real-Time Systems. In 7th Workshop on Advances in Model Based Testing A-MOST 2011, Berlin, Germany, March 2011.
- A. Bouillard, A. Junier. Worst-case delay bounds with fixed priorities using network calculus. In Proc. of Valuetools'2011, 2011.
- P. Darondeau, L. Hélouet, M. Mukund. Assembling Sessions. In ATVA, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 6996, Pages 259-274, 2011.
- L. Jezequel, E. Fabre. Networks of automata with read arcs: a tool for distributed planning. In IFAC World Congress, 2011.
- A. Kattepur, A. Benveniste, C. Jard. Optimizing Decisions in Web Services Orchestrations. In 9th International Conference on Service-Oriented Computing (ICSOC), Pages 77-91, 2011.
- A. Kattepur, S. Sen, B. Baudry, A. Benveniste, C. Jard. Pairwise testing of dynamic composite services. In 6th international symposium on Software engineering for adaptive and self-managing systems (SEAMS), SEAMS '11, Pages 138-147, New York, NY, USA, 2011. download
- S. Palaniappan, S. Akshay, B. Genest, P.S. Thiagarajan. A Hybrid Factored Frontier Algorithm for Dynamic Bayesian Networks. In 9th International Conference on Computational Methods in Systems Biology (CMSB), Volume ACM 978-1-4503-0817-5, Pages 35-44, 2011.
- S. Akshay, B. Genest, L. Hélouet, S. Yang. Regular Set of Representatives for Time-Constrained MSC Graphs. November 2011.
- R. Abdallah, C. Jard. An experiment in automatic generation of protocols from HMSCs. In Notere, May 2011.
- C. Jard, R. Abdallah, L. Hélouet. Realistic Implementation of Message Sequence Charts. April 2011.
- B. Masson, L. Hélouet, A. Benveniste. Compatibility between DAXML Schemas. March 2011.
- G. Delaval, E. Rutten, H. Marchand. Intégration de la synthèse de contrôleurs discrets dans un langage de programmation. In Modélisation des Systèmes Réactifs (MSR'11), Pages 125-140, Lille, France, November 2011.
- Nathalie Bertrand, Thierry Jéron, Amélie Stainer, Moez Krichen. Off-line Test Selection with Test Purposes for Non-Deterministic Timed Automata. Research Report INRIA, No 7501, January 2011.
- MP. Cabasino, P. Darondeau, M. Pia Fanti, C. Seatzu. Model Identification and Synthesis of Discrete-Event Systems. Contemporary Issues in System Science and Engineering, 2011.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
This page is automatically generated by bib2html v216, © INRIA 2002-2007, Projet Lagadic