IRISA, in its capacity as controller, informs you that your data is processed. When certain information is required to access specific features of the site, this requirement is indicated at the time of data entry collection. If you refuse to provide required entries, you may not be able to access certain services.
Personal data may be collected by IRISA (communication pole), campus de Beaulieu, 263 avenue du Général Leclerc, CS 74205 35042 Rennes Cedex.
The following personal data :
- First name
- E-mail address
- Affiliating entity (institute, laboratory, etc.)
- Function (director, journalist, communication officer, etc.)
Is likely to be collected by :
- Communication pole, IRISA
As a result of :
- Participation in events/conference/workshop
This data is accessible to the Communication pole
Data retention period
The data retention period shall not exceed :
- The duration of an event at the end of which the list of data required for registration is erased.
Data transfer outside the European Union
No data transfer outside the European Union is carried out.
In compliance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions, in particular Law No. 78-17 of 6 January amended relating to data processing, files and freedoms and European Regulation No. 2016/679/EU of 27 April 2016 (applicable since 25 May 2018), you have the following rights :If you are a User :
- Exercise your right of access, to know the personal data concerning you;
- Request the updating of your data, if it is inaccurate;
- Request portability or erasure of your data;
- Request the deletion of your account;
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data;
- Oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your data;
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your data
To exercise these rights, contact the communication pole of IRISA
This site uses Matomo, an open source Web analytics reporting tool.
You are not being tracked since your browser is reporting that you do not want to. This is a setting of your browser so you won't be able to opt-in until you disable the 'Do Not Track' feature.