- D. Cachera, T. Jensen, D. Pichardie, V. Rusu. Extracting a data flow analyser in constructive logic. Theoretical Computer Science, 342(1):56-78, September 2005.
- V. Tschaen. Test generation algorithms based on preorder relations. In Model-Based Testing of Reactive Systems, M. Broy, B. Jonsson, J.-P. Katoen, M. Leucker, A. Pretschner (eds.), Chap. 8, LNCS, Springer Verlag, 2005.
- B. Gaudin, H. Marchand. Supervisory Control and Deadlock Avoidance Control Problem for Concurrent Discrete Event Systems. In 44nd IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC'05) and Control and European Control Conference ECC 2005, Pages 2763-2768, Seville (Spain), December 2005.
- J. Komenda, J. H. van Schuppen, B. Gaudin, H. Marchand. Modular supervisory control with general indecomposable specification languages. In 44nd IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC'05) and Control and European Control Conference ECC 2005, Pages 3474-3479, Seville (Spain), December 2005.
- T. Le Gall, B. Jeannet, H. Marchand. Supervisory Control of Infinite Symbolic Systems using Abstract Interpretation. In 44nd IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC'05) and Control and European Control Conference ECC 2005, Pages 31-35, Seville (Spain), December 2005.
- S. Bardin, A. Finkel, J. Leroux, P. Schnoebelen. Flat acceleration in symbolic model checking. In 3rd Int. Symp. on Automated Technology for Verification and Analysis (ATVA'05), Springer (ed.), LNCS, Volume 3707, Pages 474-488, Taipei, Taiwan, October 2005.
- J. Leroux, G. Sutre. Flat counter automata almost everywhere!. In 3rd Int. Symp. on Automated Technology for Verification and Analysis (ATVA'05), Springer (ed.), LNCS, Volume 3707, Pages 489-503, Taipei, Taiwan, October 2005.
- B. Jeannet, D. Gopan, T. Reps. A Relational Abstraction for Functions. In The 12th International Static Analysis Symposium, SAS'05, LNCS, Volume 2672, Pages 186-202, September 2005.
- B. Gaudin, H. Marchand. Efficient Computation of supervisors for loosely synchronous Discrete Event Systems: A State-Based Approach. In 6th IFAC World Congress, Prague, Czech Republic, July 2005.
- Vlad Rusu, Hervé Marchand, Thierry Jéron. Automatic Verification and Conformance Testing for Validating Safety Properties of Reactive Systems. In Formal Methods 2005 (FM05), John Fitzgerald, Andrzej Tarlecki, Ian Hayes (eds.), LNCS, Volume 3582, Pages 189-204, July 2005.
- B. Gaudin, H. Marchand. Safety Control of Hierarchical Synchronous Discrete Event Systems: A State-Based Approach. In 13th Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation, Pages 889-895, Limassol, Cyprus, June 2005.
- J. Leroux. A Polynomial Time Presburger Criterion and Synthesis for Number Decision Diagrams. In Proc. 20th IEEE Symp. Logic in Computer Science (LICS'2005), Pages 147-156, Chicago, USA, June 2005.
- B. Jeannet, T. Jéron, V. Rusu, E. Zinovieva. Symbolic Test Selection based on Approximate Analysis. In 11th Int. Conference on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems (TACAS'05), LNCS, Volume 3440, Pages 349-364, Edinburgh (Scottland), April 2005.
- B. Gaudin, H. Marchand. Une approche modulaire pour le contrôle de systèmes à événements discrets concurrents. In 5ième Colloque Francophone sur la Modélisation des Systèmes Réactifs (MSR'05), Grenoble (Autrans), France, October 2005.
- Bertrand Jeannet, Thierry Jéron, Tristan Le Gall. Abstract lattices for the analysis of systems with unbounded FIFO channels. Research Report IRISA, No 1767, December 2005.
- D. Pichardie, V. Rusu. Defining and Reasoning About General Recursive Functions in Type Theory: a Practical Method. Research Report Irisa, No 1766, November 2005.
- J. Leroux. Structural Presburger-definable Digit Vector Automata. Research Report IRISA, No 1718, May 2005.
- T. Le Gall, B. Jeannet, H. Marchand. Contrôle de systèmes symboliques, discrets ou hybrides. Research Report IRISA, No 1683, January 2005.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
This page is automatically generated by bib2html v216, © INRIA 2002-2007, Projet Lagadic