- F. Chaumette. Visual servoing using image features defined upon geometrical primitives. In 33rd IEEE Conf. on Decision and Control, Volume 4, Pages 3782-3787, Orlando, Florida, December 1994.
- F. Bensalah, F. Chaumette. Real time visual tracking using the generalized likelihood ratio test. In Int. Conf. on Automation, Robotics and Computer Vision, ICARCV'94, Volume 2, Pages 1379-1383, Singapore, November 1994.
- E. Marchand, F. Chaumette. Real time estimation of 3D environment with an active vision system. In Int. Workshop on Intelligent Robotic Systems, IRS'94, Pages 311-318, Grenoble, France, July 1994.
- F. Chaumette, S. Boukir, P. Bouthemy, D. Juvin. Optimal estimation of 3D structures using visual servoing. In IEEE Conf. Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, CVPR'94, Pages 347-354, Seattle, Washington, June 1994.
- E. Rutten, E. Marchand, F. Chaumette. The sequencing of data flow tasks in SIGNAL: application to active vision in robotics. In 6th Euromicro Workshop on Real Time Systems, Pages 80-85, Maelardalen, Sverige, June 1994.
- V. Sundareswaran, P. Bouthemy, F. Chaumette. Active camera self-orientation using dynamic image parameters. In 3rd European Conf. on Computer Vision, ECCV'94, LNCS 801, Pages 111-116, Stockholm, Sverige, May 1994.
- V. Sundareswaran, P. Bouthemy, F. Chaumette. Visual servoing using image motion information. In IAPR/IEEE Workshop on Visual Behaviors, Pages 102-106, Seattle, Washington, May 1994.
- F. Bensalah, F. Chaumette. Détection de rupture de modèles appliquée à l'asservissement visuel. Research Report IRISA, No 886, November 1994.
- E. Marchand, E. Rutten, F. Chaumette. Applying the synchronous approach for real time active visual reconstruction. Research Report IRISA, No 875, October 1994.
- V. Sundareswaran, P. Bouthemy, F. Chaumette. Visual servoing using dynamic image parameters. Publication Interne IRISA, No 2336, August 1994.
- E. Marchand, F. Chaumette, E. Rutten. Stratégie perceptive d'un environnement statique dans un contexte de vision active. Research Report IRISA, No 775, January 1994.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
This page is automatically generated by bib2html v217, © Inria 2002-2015, Projet Lagadic
Last update Mon Dec 11 09:13:33 2017