Publications of Amelie Stainer
Load the BibTeX file
- A. Stainer. Frequencies in Forgetful Timed Automata. In proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Formal Modeling and Analysis of Timed Systems (Formats'12), LNCS, Volume 7595, London, UK, September 2012.
- P. Bulychev, D. David, K. Larsen, A. Legay, G. Li, D. Poulsen, A. Stainer. Monitor-Based Statistical Model Checking for Weighted Metric Temporal Logic. In The 18th International Conference on Logic for Programming Artificial Intelligence and Reasoning, LNCS, Volume 7180, Pages 168-182, Mérida, Venezuela, March 2012.
- N. Bertrand, P Bouyer, Th. Brihaye, A. Stainer. Emptiness and Universality Problems in Timed Automata with Positive Frequency. In Proceedings of the 38th International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming (ICALP'11), LNCS, Volume 6756, Pages 246-257, Zürich, Switzerland, July 2011.
- N. Bertrand, T. Jéron, A. Stainer, M. Krichen. Off-line Test Selection with Test Purposes for Non-Deterministic Timed Automata. In 17th International Conference on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction And Analysis of Systems (TACAS), LNCS, Volume 6605, Pages 96-111, Saarbrücken, Germany, April 2011.
- N. Bertrand, A. Stainer, T. Jéron, M. Krichen. A game approach to determinize timed automata. In 14th International Conference on Foundations of Software Science and Computation Structures (FOSSACS), LNCS, Volume 6604, Pages 245-259, Saarbrücken, Germany, April 2011.
- A. Stainer. Frequencies in Forgetful Timed Automata. Research Report INRIA, No 8009, 2012.
- Nathalie Bertrand, Thierry Jéron, Amélie Stainer, Moez Krichen. Research Report INRIA, No 7501, 2011.
- N. Bertrand, A. Stainer, T. Jéron, M. Krichen. A game approach to determinize timed automata. Research Report INRIA, No 7381, October 2010.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
This page is automatically generated by bib2html v216, © INRIA 2002-2007, Projet Lagadic