- Eric Badouel, Jules Chenou, Goulven Guillou. An axiomatization of the token game based on Petri algebras. Fundamenta Informaticae, 76:1-30, 2006.
- Dumitru Potop-Butucaru, Benoît Caillaud, Albert Benveniste. Concurrency in Synchronous Systems. Formal Methods in System Design, 28(2), March 2006.
- Eric Badouel, Tchoupé Maurice. Cohérence de vues dans les grammaires algébriques. In Actes du CARI 2006, K. Assogba, Eric Badouel, Y. Slimani (eds.), Pages 115-122, 2006. download
- Albert Benveniste, Benoît Caillaud, Luca Carloni, Paul Caspi, Alberto Sangiovanni-Vincentelli. Communication by Sampling in Time-Sensitive Distributed Systems. In Proceedings of the Sixth Annual ACM Conference on Embedded Software, EMSOFT'06, Pages 152-160, 2006. download
- Jan Komenda, Hervé Marchand, Sophie Pinchinat. A Constructive and Modular Approach to Decentralized Supervisory Control Problems. In 3rd IFAC Workshop on Discrete-Event System Design, DESDes'06, Rydzyna Castle, Poland, September 2006.
- Eric Badouel, Marek A. Bednarczyk, Andrzej Borzyszkowski, Benoît Caillaud, Philippe Darondeau. Concurrent Secrets. In 8th Workshop on Discrete Event Systems, WODES'06, S. Lafortune, F. Lin, D. Tilbury (eds.), Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA, July 2006.
- Thierry Jéron, Hervé Marchand, Sophie Pinchinat, Marie-Odile Cordier. Supervision Patterns in Discrete Event Systems Diagnosis. In 8th Workshop on Discrete Event Systems, WODES'06, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA, July 2006.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
This page is part the S4 project web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.