- Loïc Hélouët, Claude Jard, Benoît Caillaud. An Event Structure Semantics for Message Sequence Chart. Mathematical Structures in Computer Science, 12:377-403, 2002.
- Jacques Klein, Benoît Caillaud, Loïc Hélouët. Merging Scenarios. In Proceedings of the Ninth International Workshop on Formal Methods for Industrial Critical Systems, FMICS'04, Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science, Volume 133, Pages 193-215, Linz, Austria, 2005.
- Markus Lohrey. Safe realizability of high-level message sequence charts. In Concurrency Theory, 13th International Conference CONCUR'02, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 2421, Pages 177-192, 2002. download
- Markus Lohrey, Anca Muscholl. Bounded MSC Communication. In Foundations of Software Science and Computation Structures, 5th International Conference, FOSSACS 2002, M. Nielsen, U. Engberg (eds.), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 2303, Pages 295-309, Grenoble, France, April 2002. download
- Benoît Caillaud, Philippe Darondeau, Loïc Hélouët, Gilles Lesventes. HMSCs as specifications. with PN as completions. In Modeling and Verification of Parallel Processes, F. Cassez, Claude Jard, B. Rozoy, M. Dermot (eds.), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 2067, Pages 125-152, 2001.
- Loïc Hélouët, Pierre Le Maigat. Decomposition of message sequence charts. In Proceedings of the 2nd Workshop on SDL and MSC, SAM'2000, Pages 47-60, Grenoble, France, 2000.
- Pierre Le Maigat, Loïc Hélouët. A (max,+) approach for time in message sequence charts. In Proceedings of the 5th Workshop on Discrete Event Systems, R. Boel, G. Stremersch (eds.), Pages 83-92, Ghent, Belgium, 2000.
- Philippe Darondeau, Blaise Genest, Loïc Hélouët. Products of Message Sequence Charts. Research Report INRIA, No 6258, July 2007. download
- Benoît Caillaud, Philippe Darondeau, Loïc Hélouët, Gilles Lesventes. HMSCs as specifications. with PN as completions. Research report INRIA Rennes, No 3970, July 2000. download
- Loïc Hélouët, Claude Jard, Benoît Caillaud. An Effective Equivalence for Sets of Scenarios Represented by HMSCs. Research report INRIA Rennes, No 3499, September 1998. download
- Pierre Le Maigat. Techniques algébriques max-plus pour l'analyse des performances temporelles de systèmes concurrents. PhD Thesis université de Rennes 1, école doctorale Matisse, September 2002.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
This page is part the S4 project web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.