| Background and position
| Teaching |
Email : Aureline.Yol@inria.fr
Address : Irisa / Inria Rennes
Campus de Beaulieu
35042 Rennes cedex - France
Tel : +33 2 99 84 25 35
Fax : +33 2 99 84 71 71
Assistant : +33 2 99 84 22 52
(Hélène de La Ruée)
Background and Position
Graduated in 2011 from the engineering school ESIR: Ecole Supérieur en Informatique de Rennes (with a speciality in image processing), and from a Master's degree at ISTIC Rennes. I joined the Lagadic Team of INRIA Rennes-Bretagne-Atlantique in 2012 as Research & Development Engineer.
From 2012 to 2013, my work was focused on the support and development of ViSP (Visual Servoing Platform), a cross-platform object-oriented library dedicated to visual servoing and tracking applications.
From 2013 to 2015, I am working in collaboration with Airbus Defence & Space on a project named DECSA which aims to localize Unmanned Aerial Vehicles via onboard vision sensors and tracking algorithms using either 3D model information or dense approaches.
Since 2015, I am involved in multiple projects as:
- RemoveDEBRIS : a project aiming to perform Active Debris Removal (ADR) technology demonstrations in a low Earth Environment.
- Visioland : a project aiming to improve airliners landing phase by proposing vision-based approaches.
- A. Yol, E. Marchand, F. Chaumette, K. Kanani, T. Chabot. Vision-Based Navigation in Low Earth Orbit. In Int. Symp. on Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Automation in Space, i-SAIRAS'16, Beijing, China, Juin 2016.
- A. Yol, B. Delabarre, A. Dame, J.-E. Dartois, E. Marchand. Vision-based Absolute Localization for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles. In IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, IROS'14, Pages 3429-3434, Chicago, IL, Septembre 2014.
- ViSP : A cross-platform object-oriented library dedicated to visual servoing and tracking applications.