- A. Benveniste, E. Fabre, S. Haar. Markov Nets: Probabilistic Models for distributed and concurrent systems. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 48(11):1936-1950, November 2003.
- A. Benveniste, E. Fabre, C. Jard, S. Haar. Diagnosis of asynchronous discrete event systems, a net unfolding approach. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 48(5):714-727, May 2003.
- B. Gaujal, S. Haar, J. Mairesse. Blocking a Transition in a Free Choice Net, and what it tells about its throughput. Journal of Computer and System Sciences, 66(3):515-548, 2003.
- A. Benveniste, S. Haar, E. Fabre, C. Jard. Distributed Unfoldings: a Tool to Address Distributed Discrete Event Systems Diagnosis. In Proc of the 42nd IEEE Conference on Decision and Control(CDC), 2003.
- A. Benveniste, S. Haar, E. Fabre, C. Jard. Distributed monitoring of concurrent and asynchronous systems (plenary address). In Proc. of CONCUR'2003, Marseille, LNCS, Pages 1-26, 2003.
- A. Bouillard, J. Mairesse. Generating series of the trace group. In Developments in Language Theory, Z. Ésik, Z. Fülöp (eds.), LNCS, Volume 2710, Pages 159-170, 2003.
- Blaise Genest, Anca Muscholl, Doron Peled. Message Sequence Charts. In Lectures on Concurrency and Petri Nets, Volume LNCS 3098, Pages 537-558, 2003.
- Blaise Genest, Loïc Hélouët, Anca Muscholl. High-level Message Sequence Charts projection. In proceedings of CONCUR 2003, Marseille, September 2003.
- S. Haar. Distributed Semi-Markov Processes in Stochastic T-Timed Petri Nets. In Proceedings of PNPM, 2003.
- Stefan Haar, Albert Benveniste, Eric Fabre, Claude Jard. Partial Order Diagnosability of Discrete Event Systems using Petri Nets Unfoldings. In 42nd IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), 2003.
- Loïc Hélouët, Marc Zeitoun, Claude Jard. Covert channels detection in protocols using scenarios. In Proceedings of SPV'03, Security Protocols Verification, Marseille, September 2003.
- E. Fabre. Convergence of Turbo Algorithms for Systems Defined by Local Constraints. Publication Interne IRISA, No 1510, June 2003.
- E. Fabre. Factorization of Unfoldings for Distributed Tile Systems, Part 1 : Limited Interaction Case. Publication Interne IRISA, No 1529, April 2003.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.This page is automatically
generated by bib2html
v210, © INRIA 2002-2006, Projet