Mousnier, E. Vural, C.
A. Mousnier, E. Vural and C. Guillemot, "Partial Light Field Tomographic Reconstruction From a Fixed-Camera Focus Stack", IEEE Trans. on Image Processing, submitted, 2015. ([Project page].)
The raw light fields data can be decoded with the matlab light field toolbox. The decoding process includes de-vignetting,
color de-mosaicking, conversion of the hexagonal to a rectangular sampling grid, colour correction, and extraction of the sub-aperture images.
The dataset is composed
The "raws" folder containing 30 .lfp files
- The "stacks" folder containing 30 focus stacks
- The "sn-A303134643" folder containing white images and calibration
files for our Lytro camera
The dataset itself is
25 Lytro photographs taken indoor and outdoor, in various places
(Rennes, Paris, Lausanne)
- 3 Lytro photographs taken with a motion blur (MotionBlur_Car,
- 1 Lytro photograph taken with long exposure time (LongExposure_Aya)
- 1 Lytro photograph of a flat photograph (Flat_Toes)