Cliquez ici pour la version française
Call For Papers
First French Conference on Operating Systems
French Chapter of ACM-SIGOPS
Organization : IRISA/INRIA-Rennes
June 8-11 1999
IRISA, Rennes, France
- Program chair: Valérie Issarny (INRIA/IRISA)
- Organization chair : Anne-Marie Kermarrec (IFSIC/IRISA)
The French Chapter of the ACM Special Interest Group on Operating
Systems (SIGOPS), is organizing a conference on Operating
Systems. It will bring together researchers and developers from
universities and industry.
Operating Systems are closely tied to other areas of
computer science, such as computer architectures, computer networks,
computing environments and applications. We encourage submissions,
not only in the traditional operating systems area, but also in
the related fields.
Papers are solicited on, but not restricted to, the following topics:
Papers must use a typeface no smaller than 11 point, and be no longer than 12 pages. Official languages of the conference are French and English.
French-speaking authors must submit in French.
- Operating System Architectures
- Operating Systems Performance Evaluation
- Networks and Communications
- Mobile Computing
- Internet/WWW Support and Applications
- Java Environment
- Standards (Corba,ODP...)
- Embedded Systems
- Multimedias Systems
- Real-Time Systems
- Parallel Systems
- Yolande Berbers (K. U. Leuven)
- Andrzej Duda (IMAG)
- Jean-Charles Fabre (CNRS/LAAS)
- Bertil Folliot (LIP6)
- Eric Gressier (CNAM)
- Michel Gien (Sun Microsystems)
- Paulo Guedes (INESC)
- Daniel Hagimont (INRIA/Rhône Alpes)
- Valérie Issarny (INRIA/IRISA)
- Philippe Joubert (Bull)
- Henry Levy (U. Washington)
- Pierre Paradinas (GemPlus)
- Isabelle Puaut (INSA/IRISA)
- Marc Shapiro (INRIA/Rocquencourt)
- Jean-Bernard Stefani (CNET)
Electronic submissions are encouraged (postscript or PDF formats only).
Details would be soon available.
Outstanding papers will be eligible for publication in a special issue of Calcul Parallèle, Réseaux et Systèmes.
| Deadline for receipt of submissions :
|| January 15, 1999 extended to January 25, 1999
| Acceptance notification :
|| March 15, 1999
| Deadline for camera-ready papers :
|| April 15, 1999