Adress: IRISA / INRIA Rennes
Campus Universitaire de Beaulieu
35042 Rennes Cedex - FRANCE
Phone: +33 188.8.131.52.68
Fax: +33 184.108.40.206.71
Secrectary: +33 220.127.116.11.28
I received the engineering degree in Applied Mathematics of the National Institue of Applied Sciences of Rouen (France) in 2001. I spent the last year of this degree as an exchange student at McGill University, Montreal (Canada). In 2002, I obtained a DEA in Statistics at Pierre and Marie Curie University, Paris VI.
From october 2002 to december 2005, I worked as a PhD student with the Vista research project at the Irisa/Inria in Rennes (France). This work was supervised by Patrick Bouthemy and Frédéric Cao.
Since January 2006, I am working as a post-doc at IRCCyN in Nantes (France) with the ADTSI team together with Jérôme Idier.
- Computer Vision
- Motion analysis
- Statistical and probabilistic methods for image processing
Load the BibTeX file
- T. Veit, F. Cao, P. Bouthemy. An a contrario decision framework for region-based motion detection. International Journal on Computer Vision, 2005. (To appear)
- F. Cao, T. Veit, P. Bouthemy. Image comparison and motion detection by a contrario methods. In Computational Vision in Neural and Machine Systems, Laurence Harris, Michael Jenkin (eds.), Cambridge University Press, 2005.
- T. Veit, F. Cao, P. Bouthemy. A maximality principle applied to a contrario motion detection. In Proc Int. Conf. on Image Processing (ICIP'05), Genova, Italy, September 2005.
- T. Veit, F. Cao, P. Bouthemy. Probabilistic parameter-free motion detection. In Conf. Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, CVPR'04, Washington, DC, June 2004.
- T. Veit, F. Cao, P. Bouthemy. An a contrario framework for motion detection. Research Report INRIA, No 5313, 2004.
- T. Veit. Détection et analyse du mouvement dans des séquences d'images selon une approche probabiliste a contrario. PhD Thesis Université de Rennes 1, Mention Traitement du Signal et des Télécommunications, December 2005.