- A. Benveniste, T. Bourke, B. Caillaud, M. Pouzet. Non-Standard Semantics of Hybrid Systems Modelers. Journal of Computer and System Sciences (JCSS), 78(3):877-910, 2012.
- A. Benveniste. Compositional and Uniform Modelling of Hybrid Systems. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 43(4), April 1998.
- A. Benveniste, T. Bourke, B. Caillaud, M. Pouzet. Divide and recycle: types and compilation for a hybrid synchronous language. In Proceedings of the ACM SIGPLAN/SIGBED 2011 conference on Languages, compilers, and tools for embedded systems, LCTES 2011, Chicago, IL, USA, April 11-14, 2011, Jan Vitek, Bjorn De Sutter (eds.), Pages 61-70, 2011. download
- A. Benveniste, T. Bourke, B. Caillaud, M. Pouzet. A hybrid synchronous language with hierarchical automata: static typing and translation to synchronous code. In Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Embedded Software, EMSOFT 2011, Samarjit Chakraborty, Ahmed Jerraya, Sanjoy K. Baruah, Sebastian Fischmeister (eds.), Pages 137-148, 2011. download
- A. Benveniste, B. Caillaud, M. Pouzet. The Fundamentals of Hybrid Systems Modelers. In 49th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC 2010), 2010.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
This page is automatically generated by bib2html v216, © INRIA 2002-2007, Projet Lagadic