- P. Darondeau, S. Kumagai (eds.). Proceedings of the ATPN-Workshop on Discrete Event Systems Control. BETA-RR, June 2003.
- B. Caillaud, P. Darondeau, L. Lavagno, Xiaolan Xie (eds.). Synthesis and Control of Discrete Event Systems. Kluwer Academic Press, 2002. download
- P. Darondeau, B. Genest, P.S. Thiagarajan, S. Yang. Quasi-static scheduling of communicating tasks. Information and Computation, Special Issue: 19th International Conference on Concurrency Theory (CONCUR 2008), 208(10):1154-1168, 2010. download download
- P. Darondeau, X. Xie. Linear Control of Live Marked Graphs. Automatica, 39(3):429-440, 2003.
- P. Darondeau, L. Ricker. Towards Distributed Control of Discrete Event Systems. In Workshop on Applications of Region Theory, Jörg Desel, Alex Yakovlev (eds.), CEUR Workshop Proceedings, Volume 725, Pages 63-78, 2011. download
- P. Darondeau, B. Genest, P. S. S. Thiagarajan, S. Yang. Quasi-Static Scheduling of Communicating Tasks. In CONCUR 2008 - Concurrency Theory, Springer-Verlag (ed.), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 5201, Pages 310-324, Berlin/Heidelberg, 2008.
- P. Darondeau. Synthesis and Control of Asynchronous and Distributed Systems. In 78th International Conference on Application of Concurrency to System Design, T. Basten, G. Juhas, S. Shukla (eds.), Bratislava, Slovak Republic, July 2007.
- P. Darondeau. Distributed implementations of Ramadge-Wonham supervisory control with Petri nets. In 44th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control and European Control Conference, Pages 2107-2112, Sevilla, Spain, December 2005.
- P. Darondeau, X. Xie. Linear Control of Live Marked Graphs. Research report INRIA Rennes, No 4251, July 2001. download
- MP. Cabasino, P. Darondeau, M. Pia Fanti, C. Seatzu. Model Identification and Synthesis of Discrete-Event Systems. Contemporary Issues in System Science and Engineering, 2011.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
This page is automatically generated by bib2html v216, © INRIA 2002-2007, Projet Lagadic