Publications of Christophe Morvan
Load the BibTeX file
- E. Badouel, L. Hélouet, G-E. Kouamou, C. Morvan, R. Nsaibirni. Active Workspaces: Distributed Collaborative Systems based on Guarded Attribute Grammars. ACM SIGAPP Applied Computing Review (ACM Digital Library), 15(3), September 2015. download
- S. Chédor, Ch. Morvan, S. Pinchinat, H. Marchand. Diagnosis and Opacity Problems for Infinite State Systems Modeled by Recursive Tile Systems. Discrete Event Dynamic Systems, 2014.
- S. Chédor, T. Jéron, C. Morvan. Test Generation from Recursive Tile Systems. Journal on Software Testing, Verification & Reliability, Accepted for publication, 2013.
- P. Darondeau, S. Demri, R. Meyer, C. Morvan. Petri Net Reachability Graphs: Decidability Status of First Order Properties. Logical Methods in Computer Science, 8(4):1-28, October 2012.
- E. Badouel, L. Hélouet, C. Morvan. Petri nets with semi-structured data. In 36th International Conference on Application and Theory of Petri Nets and Concurrency, 36th International Conference on Application and Theory of Petri Nets and Concurrency, Bruxelles, Belgium, June 2015. download
- E. Badouel, L. Hélouet, G-E. Kouamou, C. Morvan. A Grammatical Approach to Data-centric Case Management in a Distributed Collaborative Environment. In The 30th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium On Applied Computing, The 30th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium On Applied Computing, Salamanca, Spain, April 2015. download
- S. Chédor, C. Morvan, S. Pinchinat, H. Marchand. Analysis of partially observed recursive tile systems. In 11th Int. Workshop on Discrete Event Systems, Pages 265-271, Guadalajara, Mexico, October 2012.
- S. Chédor, T. Jéron, C. Morvan. Test generation from recursive tiles systems. In TAP - 6th International Conference on Tests & Proofs - 2012, LNCS, Volume 7305, Pages 99-114, Prague, May 2012.
- Ph. Darondeau, S. Demri, R. Meyer, Ch. Morvan. Petri Net Reachability Graphs: Decidability Status of FO Properties. In IARCS Annual Conference on Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science (FSTTCS 2011), Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics (LIPIcs), Volume 13, Pages 140-151, Bombay, India, 2011. download
- N. Bertrand, C. Morvan. Probabilistic Regular Graphs. In Infinity, EPTCS, Volume 39, Pages 77-90, Singapore, September 2010.
- C. Morvan. Contextual graph grammars characterising Rational Graphs. In Non-Classical Models of Automata and Applications (NCMA), Pages 141-153, Jena, Germany, August 2010.
- C. Morvan, S. Pinchinat. Diagnosability of pushdown systems. In HVC2009, Haifa Verification Conference, LNCS, Volume 6405, Pages 21-33, Haifa, Israel, October 2009.
- C. Morvan. On external presentations of infinite graphs. In 11th International Workshop on Verification of Infinite-State Systems, INFINITY'09, EPTCS, Volume 10, Pages 22-35, Bologna, Italy, August 2009. download
- E. Badouel, L. Hélout, G. Kouamou, Ch. Morvan. A Grammatical Approach to Data-centric Case Management in a Distributed Collaborative Environment. No 0, May 2014.
- S. Chédor, T. Jéron, C. Morvan. Test Generation from Recursive Tile Systems. Rapport de recherche INRIA, No 0, January 2013.
- C. Morvan. Contextual graph grammars characterizing context-sensitive languages. Research Report IRISA, No 1926, March 2009.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
This page is automatically generated by bib2html v216, © INRIA 2002-2007, Projet Lagadic