- G. Ciardo, P. Darondeau, (eds.). 26th International Conference on Applications and Theory of Petri Nets, ICATPN 2005, Miami, USA, June 20-25, 2005, Proceedings. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer, Miami, USA, June 2005.
- A. Borzyszkowski, P. Darondeau. Transition systems without transitions. Theoretical Computer Science, 338:1-16, 2005.
- P. Darondeau. Equality of languages coincides with isomorphism of reachable state graphs for bounded and persistent Petri nets. Information Processing Letters, 94:241-245, 2005.
- E. Fabre, A. Benveniste, S. Haar, C. Jard. Distributed Monitoring of Concurrent and Asynchronous Systems. Journal of Discrete Event Systems, special issue, pages 33-84, 2005.
- P.A. Abdulla, N. Bertrand, A. Rabinovich, Ph. Schnoebelen. Verification of Probabilistic Systems with Faulty Communication. Information and Computation, 202(2):141-165, November 2005. download
- N. Bertrand, I. Charon, O. Hudry, A. Lobstein. 1-Identifying Codes on Trees. Australasian Journal of Combinatorics, 31:21-35, February 2005.
- S. Abbes, A. Benveniste. Branching Cells as Local States for Event Structures and Nets: Probabilistic Applications. In FoSSaCS, V. Sassone (ed.), Volume 3441, Pages 95-109, 2005.
- Eric Badouel, Jules Chenou, Goulven Guillou. Petri Algebras. In Automata, Languages and Programming, ICALP, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 3580, Pages 742-754, 2005.
- B. Genest. Compositional Message Sequence Charts (CMSCs) Are Better to Implement Than MSCs. In TACAS, Volume LNCS 3440, Pages 429-444, 2005.
- B. Genest. On Implementation of Global Concurrent Systems with Local Asynchronous Controllers. In CONCUR, Volume LNCS 3653, Pages 443-457, 2005.
- B. Genest, D. Kuske, A. Muscholl, D. Peled. Snapshot Verification. In TACAS, Volume LNCS 3440, Pages 510-525, 2005.
- B. Genest, A. Muscholl. Message Sequence Charts: A Survey. In ACSD, Pages 2-4, 2005.
- S. Haar, A. Benveniste, E. Fabre, C. Jard. Fault Diagnosis for Distributed Asynchronous Dynamically Reconfigured Discrete Event Systems. In IFAC World Congress Praha, Partial orders, scenarios, unfoldings, 2005.
- P. Darondeau. Distributed implementations of Ramadge-Wonham supervisory control with Petri nets. In 44th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control and European Control Conference, Pages 2107-2112, Sevilla, Spain, December 2005.
- E. Fabre. Distributed Diagnosis based on Trellis Processes. In 44th Conf. on Decision and Control (CDC), Seville, Spain, December 2005.
- B. Gaudin, H. Marchand. Supervisory Control and Deadlock Avoidance Control Problem for Concurrent Discrete Event Systems. In 44nd IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC'05) and Control and European Control Conference ECC 2005, Pages 2763-2768, Seville (Spain), December 2005.
- J. Komenda, J. H. van Schuppen, B. Gaudin, H. Marchand. Modular supervisory control with general indecomposable specification languages. In 44nd IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC'05) and Control and European Control Conference ECC 2005, Pages 3474-3479, Seville (Spain), December 2005.
- T. Le Gall, B. Jeannet, H. Marchand. Supervisory Control of Infinite Symbolic Systems using Abstract Interpretation. In 44nd IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC'05) and Control and European Control Conference ECC 2005, Pages 31-35, Seville (Spain), December 2005.
- T. Chatain, L. Hélouet, C. Jard. From Automata Networks to HMSCs: a Reverse Model Engineering Perspective. In 25th IFIP WG 6.1 International Conference on Formal Techniques for Networked and Distributed Systems (FORTE 2005), LNCS, Partial orders, scenarios, unfoldings, Volume 3731, Pages 489-502, October 2005.
- A. Benveniste, B. Caillaud, L. Carloni, A.o Sangiovanni-Vincentelli. Tag Machines. In Proceedings of the fifth ACM International Conference on Embedded Software (Emsoft), Pages 255-263, Jersey City, NJ, USA, September 2005. download
- E. Fabre. A Trellis Notion for Distributed Systems. In 43rd Allerton Conf. on Communication, Control and Computing, Monticello, (Ill, USA), September 2005.
- B. Gaudin, H. Marchand. Efficient Computation of supervisors for loosely synchronous Discrete Event Systems: A State-Based Approach. In 6th IFAC World Congress, Prague, Czech Republic, July 2005.
- V. Rusu, H. Marchand, T. Jéron. Automatic Verification and Conformance Testing for Validating Safety Properties of Reactive Systems. In Formal Methods 2005 (FM05), John Fitzgerald, Andrzej Tarlecki, Ian Hayes (eds.), LNCS, Volume 3582, Pages 189-204, July 2005.
- B. Gaudin, H. Marchand. Safety Control of Hierarchical Synchronous Discrete Event Systems: A State-Based Approach. In 13th Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation, Pages 889-895, Limassol, Cyprus, June 2005.
- B. Jeannet, T. Jéron, V. Rusu, E. Zinovieva. Symbolic Test Selection based on Approximate Analysis. In 11th Int. Conference on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems (TACAS'05), LNCS, Volume 3440, Pages 349-364, Edinburgh (Scottland), April 2005.
- B. Gaudin, H. Marchand. Une approche modulaire pour le contrôle de systèmes à événements discrets concurrents. In 5ième Colloque Francophone sur la Modélisation des Systèmes Réactifs (MSR'05), Grenoble (Autrans), France, October 2005.
- T. Gazagnaire, L. Hélouet, C. Jard. Online abstraction of distributed executions. Research Report INRIA, No 5736, 2005.
- B. Jeannet, T. Jéron, T. Le Gall. Abstract lattices for the analysis of systems with unbounded FIFO channels. Research Report IRISA, No 1767, December 2005.
- S. Abbes, A. Benveniste. True-concurrency Probabilistic Models: Markov Nets and a Law of Large Numbers. Research Report IRISA Research Report RR-1753, October 2005.
- E. Fabre. On the construction of pullbacks for safe Petri nets. Research Report INRIA Research Report RR5722, August 2005.
- E. Fabre. Trellis Processes: a Compact Representation for Runs of Concurrent Systems. Research Report INRIA Research Report RR5554, April 2005.
- L. Hélouet. Weakening Weak Sequential Composition in Scenarios. Research report INRIA, No 6262, March 2005. download
- T. Le Gall, B. Jeannet, H. Marchand. Contrôle de systèmes symboliques, discrets ou hybrides. Research Report IRISA, No 1683, January 2005.
- L. Hélouet. Fibro V0.1, Manuel d'utilisation. Livrable L1.1.4r, CRE CO2, July 2005.
- L. Hélouet. FIBRO : un outil de composition de scénarios. Livrable L1.1.3l, CRE CO2, July 2005.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
This page is automatically generated by bib2html v216, © INRIA 2002-2007, Projet Lagadic