- Eike Best, Philippe Darondeau. A decomposition theorem for finite persistent transition systems. Acta Informatica, 46:237-254, 2009.
- François Cantin, Axel Legay, Pierre Wolper. Computing Convex hulls by automata iteration. International Journal of Foundations of Computer Science, 20(4):647-667, 2009.
- Krishnendu Chatterjee, Luca de Alfaro, Marco Faella, Axel Legay. Qualitative Logics and Equivalences for Probabilistic Systems. Logical Methods in Computer Science, 2009.
- Philippe Darondeau, Maciej Koutny, Marta Pietkiewicz-Koutny, Alex Yakovlev. Synthesis of Nets with Step Firing Policies. Fundamenta Informaticae, 94(3):275-474, 2009.
- E. M. Clarke, Alexandre Donzé, Axel Legay. On Simulation-Based Probabilistic Model Checking of Mixed-Analog Circuits. Formal Methods in System Design, 2009.
- Eric Badouel, Philippe Darondeau, Laure Petrucci. Modular Synthesis of Petri Nets from Regular Languages. In Perspectives in Concurrency Theory (A Festschrift for Thiagarajan), pp. 1-21, Universities Press (India), 2009.
- Albert Benveniste, Benoît Caillaud, Roberto Passerone. Multi-Viewpoint State Machines for Rich Component Models. In Model-Based Design of Heterogeneous Embedded Systems, Pieter Mosterman, Gabriela Nicolescu (eds.), 2009. download
- Paul Caspi, Albert Benveniste, Roberto Lublinerman, Stavros Tripakis. Actors without Directors: A Kahnian View of Heterogeneous Systems. In HSCC, Pages 46-60, 2009.
- E.M. Clarke, C. J. Langmead, A. Legay, S.K. Jha, A. Platzer, P. Zuliani. A Bayesian Approach to Model Checking Biological Systems. In Proc. 7th Annual Conference on Computational Methods in Systems Biology, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (Bioinformatics), Volume 5688, Pages 218-234, 2009.
- Alexandre Donzé, G. Clermont, C. J. Langmead, Axel Legay. Synthesis in Nonlinear Dynamical Systems: Application to Systems Biology. In Proc. 13th Annual International Conference on Research in Computational Molecular Biology, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 5541, Pages 155-169, 2009.
- A. Legay, M. Viswanathan. Simulation + Hypothesis Testing for Model Checking of Probabilistic Systems (tutorial). In Proc. 6th International Conference on Quantitative Evaluation of Systems, 2009.
- Bastien Maubert, Sophie Pinchinat. Games with Opacity Condition. In Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop on Reachability Problem, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 5797, Pages 166-175, Palaiseau, France, 2009.
- Jean-Baptiste Raclet, Eric Badouel, Albert Benveniste, Benoît Caillaud, Roberto Passerone. Why are modalities good for Interface Theories?. In Proc. of the 9th International Conference on Application of Concurrency to System Design (ACSD'09),, Pages 119-127, 2009. download
- Nathalie Bertrand, Axel Legay, Sophie Pinchinat, Jean-Baptiste Raclet. A Compositional Approach on Modal Specifications for Timed Systems. In Proc. of the 11th International Conference on Formal Engineering Methods (ICFEM'09), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, December 2009.
- Laura Bozzelli, Sophie Pinchinat, Axel Legay. On Timed Alternating Simulation for Concurrent Timed Games. In IARCS Annual Conference on Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science (FSTTCS 2009), Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics, IIT Kanpur, India, December 2009.
- Christophe Morvan, Sophie Pinchinat. Diagnosability of Pushdown Systems. In Proceedings of the Haifa Verification Conference, HVC2009, Haifa, Israel, October 2009.
- Jean-Baptiste Raclet, Albert Benveniste, Benoît Caillaud, Axel Legay, Roberto Passerone. Modal Interfaces: Unifying Interface Automata and Modal Specifications. In Proc. 9th International Conference on Embedded Software (EMSOFT'09), October 2009. download
- Laurie Ricker, Benoît Caillaud. Revisiting State-Baed Models for Synthesizing Optimal Communicating Decentralized Discrete-Event Controllers. In European Control Conference 2009 (ECC'09), Budapest, Hungary, August 2009.
- John McCabe-Dansted, Tim French, Sophie Pinchinat, Mark Reynolds. On the Expressivity of RoCTL*. In Proceedings of the 16th International Symposium on Temporal Representation and Reasoning, Brixen-Bressanone, Italy, July 2009.
- Mateus Oliveira. Hasse Diagram Generators and Petri Nets. In Petri Nets 2009: 30th International Conference on Application and Theory of Petri Nets and Other Models of Concurrency, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume, Paris, France, June 2009.
- Nathalie Bertrand, Sophie Pinchinat, Jean-Baptiste Raclet. Refinement and Consistency of Timed Modal Specifications. In Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Language and Automata Theory and Applications (LATA'09), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 5457, Pages 152-163, Tarragona, Spain, April 2009.
- Dietmar Berwanger, Sophie Pinchinat. Game Quantification Patterns. In Proceedings of the 3rd Indian Conference on Logic and its Applications, ICLA2009, Formal Definitions of Reason Fallacies to Aid Defect Exploration in Argument Gaming, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, Volume 5378, Chennai, India, January 2009.
- Dietmar Berwanger, Sophie Pinchinat. Game Quantification Patterns. In Proceedings of the 3rd Indian Conference on Logic and its Applications, ICLA 2009, Formal Definitions of Reason Fallacies to Aid Defect Exploration in Argument Gaming, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, Volume 5378, Chennai, India, January 2009.
- Benoît Caillaud, Benoît Delahaye, Kim G. Larsen, Axel Legay, Mikkel L. Pedersen, Andrzej Wasowski. Compositional Design Methodology with Constraint Markov Chains. Research Report INRIA, No 0, 2009. download
- Benoît Delahaye, Benoît Caillaud, Axel Legay. Compositional Reasoning on (Probabilistic) Contracts. Research Report INRIA, No 0, 2009. download
- Jean-Baptiste Raclet, Eric Badouel, Albert Benveniste, Benoît Caillaud, Roberto Passerone. Why are modalities good for Interface Theories?. Research Report INRIA, No 6899, 2009. download
- Maurice Tchoupé Tchendji. Une approche grammaticale pour la fusion de réplicats partiels d'un document structuré : application à l'édition collaborative asynchrone. PhD Thesis Université de Rennes I et Université de Yaoundé I, August 2009.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
This page is part the S4 project web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.