- Fourth International Conference on Application of Concurrency to System Design. Mike Kishinevsky, Philippe Darondeau (eds.), IEEE Computer Society, 2004.
- Eric Badouel, Philippe Darondeau. The synthesis of Petri nets from path-automatic specifications. Information and Computation, 193:117-135, 2004.
- Guillaume Feuillade, Thomas Genet, Valérie Viet Triem Tong. Reachability Analysis over Term Rewriting Systems. Journal of Automated Reasoning, 2004.
- Eric Badouel, Jules Chenou. Les algèbres de Petri commutatives. In 7th African Conference on Research in Computer Science, CARI'04, 2004.
- Philippe Darondeau. Unbounded Petri Net Synthesis. In Lectures on Concurrency and Petri Nets, Jörg Desel, Wolfgang Reisig, Grzegorz Rozenberg (eds.), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 3098, Pages 413-438, 2004.
- Dumitru Potop-Butucaru, Benoît Caillaud, Albert Benveniste. Concurrency in Synchronous Systems. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Application of Concurrency to System Design, ACSD 2004, 2004.
- Dumitru Potop-Butucaru, Robert de Simone. Optimizations for Faster Execution of Esterel Programs. In Formal Methods and Models for System Design, R. Gupta, P. Le Guernic, S. Shukla, J.-P. Talpin (eds.), 2004. download
- Albert Benveniste, Benoît Caillaud, Luca Carloni, Paul Caspi, Alberto Sangiovanni-Vincentelli. Heterogeneous Reactive Systems Modeling: Capturing Causality and the Correctness of Loosely Time-Triggered Architectures (LTTA). In Proceedings of the Fourth ACM International Conference on Embedded Software, EMSOFT'04, September 2004. download
- Stéphane Riedweg, Sophie Pinchinat. Maximally Permissive Controllers in All Contexts. In WODES'04, 7th IFAC Workshop on Discrete Event Systems, September 2004.
- Eric Badouel, Jules Chenou, Goulven Guillou. Petri Algebras. Research Report INRIA, No 5355, November 2004. download
- Jean-Baptiste Raclet, Sophie Pinchinat. The Control of Non-deterministic Systems. PI Irisa, No 1648, October 2004.
- Dumitru Potop-Butucaru, Benoît Caillaud, Albert Benveniste. Concurrency in Synchronous Systems. Research Report INRIA, No 5110, February 2004. download
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
This page is part the S4 project web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.