- Benoît Caillaud, X. Xie (eds.). Proceedings of the Symposium on the Supervisory Control of Discrete Event Systems, SCODES'2001. Paris, France, July 2001.
- Philippe Darondeau, Luciano Lavagno (eds.). Proceedings of the Workshop on Synthesis of Concurrent Systems. Newcastle upon Tyne, UK, June 2001.
- Philippe Darondeau. On the Petri net realization of context-free graphs. Theoretical Computer Science, 258(1):573-598, 2001.
- Eric Badouel, Marek A. Bednarczyk, Philippe Darondeau. Generalized Automata and their Net Representations. In Unifying Petri Nets, Advances in Petri Nets, H. Ehrig, G. Juhás, J. Padberg, G. Rozenberg (eds.), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 2128, Pages 304-345, 2001. download
- Benoît Caillaud, Philippe Darondeau, Loïc Hélouët, Gilles Lesventes. HMSCs as specifications. with PN as completions. In Modeling and Verification of Parallel Processes, F. Cassez, Claude Jard, B. Rozoy, M. Dermot (eds.), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 2067, Pages 125-152, 2001.
- Albert Benveniste. Some Synchronization Issues When Designing Embedded Systems from Components. In Embedded Software, First International Workshop, EMSOFT 2001, T.A. Henzinger, C. M. Kirsch (eds.), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 2211, Pages 32-49, Tahoe City, CA, USA, October 2001. download
- Marek Bednarczyk, Philippe Darondeau. Looking for diamonds. In Proceedings of the Workshop on Synthesis of Concurrent Systems, Philippe Darondeau, L. Lavagno (eds.), Pages 11-18, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK, June 2001.
- Philippe Darondeau, Xiaolan Xie. Linear Control of Live Marked Graphs. Research report INRIA Rennes, No 4251, July 2001. download
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
This page is part the S4 project web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.