- Albert Benveniste, Benoît Caillaud, Paul Le Guernic. Compositionality in dataflow synchronous languages: specification and distributed code generation. Information and Computation, 163:125-171, 2000.
- Loïc Hélouët, Pierre Le Maigat. Decomposition of message sequence charts. In Proceedings of the 2nd Workshop on SDL and MSC, SAM'2000, Pages 47-60, Grenoble, France, 2000.
- Olga Kushnarenko, Sophie Pinchinat. Intensional Approaches for Symbolic Methods. In Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science, P. Jancar, M. Kretinsky (eds.), Volume 18, 2000.
- Pierre Le Maigat, Loïc Hélouët. A (max,+) approach for time in message sequence charts. In Proceedings of the 5th Workshop on Discrete Event Systems, R. Boel, G. Stremersch (eds.), Pages 83-92, Ghent, Belgium, 2000.
- A. Turodet, S. Nadjm-Tehrani, Albert Benveniste, J. E. Strömberg. Co-simulation of Hybrid Systems: Signal-Simulink. In Proceedings of 6th international school and symposium on Formal Techniques in Real-time and Fault-tolerant Systems, 2000.
- Sophie Pinchinat, Hervé Marchand. Symbolic Abstractions of Automata. In Proc of 5th Workshop on Discrete Event Systems, WODES 2000, Pages 39-48, Ghent, Belgium, August 2000.
- Yunming Wang, Jean-Pierre Talpin, Albert Benveniste, Paul Le Guernic. Compilation and distribution of state machines using Spots. In 16th IFIP World Computer Congress (WCC'2000), August 2000.
- Philippe Darondeau. Region Based Synthesis of P/T-Nets and Its Potential Applications. In Proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Application and Theory of Petri Nets, ICATPN 2000, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 1825, Aarhus, Denmark, June 2000. download
- Hervé Marchand, Sophie Pinchinat. Supervisory Control Problem using Symbolic Bisimulation Techniques. In 2000 American Control Conference, Pages 4067-4071, Chicago, Illinois, USA, June 2000.
- Yunming Wang, Jean-Pierre Talpin, Albert Benveniste, Paul Le Guernic. A semantics of UML state-machines using synchronous pre-order transition systems. In International Symposium on Object-Oriented Real-Time Distributed Computing (ISORC'2000), March 2000.
- Benoît Caillaud, Jean-Pierre Talpin, Jean-Marc Jézéquel, Albert Benveniste, Claude Jard. BDL: A Semantics Backbone for UML Dynamic Diagrams. Research report INRIA Rennes, No 4003, September 2000. download
- Benoît Caillaud, Philippe Darondeau, Loïc Hélouët, Gilles Lesventes. HMSCs as specifications. with PN as completions. Research report INRIA Rennes, No 3970, July 2000. download
- Yunming Wang, Jean-Pierre Talpin, Albert Benveniste, Paul Le Guernic. Pre-order semantics of UML state machines. Research report IRISA, No 1336, June 2000. download
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
This page is part the S4 project web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.