- Albert Benveniste. Compositional and Uniform Modelling of Hybrid Systems. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 43(4), April 1998.
- Albert Benveniste, Stéphane Gaubert, Claude Jard. Monotone rational series and max-plus algebraic models of real-time systems. In Proc. of the Fourth Workshop on Discrete Event Systems (WODES98), Cagliari, Italy, 1998.
- Philippe Darondeau. Deriving unbounded nets from formal languages. In CONCUR'98, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 1466, Pages 533-548, 1998.
- Sophie Pinchinat, Eric Rutten, R. K. Shyamasundar. Taxonomy and Expressiveness of Preemption: A syntactic approach. In Advances in Computing Science - ASIAN'98, A. Ohori J. Hsiang (ed.), Pages 111-125, Manila, The Philippines, December 1998.
- Albert Benveniste, Claude Jard, Stéphane Gaubert. Algebraic techniques for timed systems. In Proceedings of CONCUR'98, Nice, France, September 1998.
- Albert Benveniste, M. Siegel, L. Holenderski, Klaus Winkelmann, E. Sefton, Eric Rutten, Paul Le Guernic, Thierry Gautier. Safety Critical Embedded Systems Design: the SACRES approach. In Formal Techniques in Real-Time and Fault Tolerant systems, FTRTFT'98 school, Lyngby, Denmark, September 1998.
- Albert Benveniste. Synchronous languages and reactive system design. In Proceedings of the 9th IFAC-INCOM'98, Nancy, France, June 1998.
- Jean-Pierre Talpin, Albert Benveniste, Benoît Caillaud, Claude Jard, Zakaria Bouziane, Hubert Canon. BDL, a Language of Distributed Reactive Objects. In ISORC'98, The 1st IEEE International Symposium on Object-oriented Real-time Distributed Computing, Kyoto, Japan, April 1998. download
- Loïc Hélouët, Claude Jard, Benoît Caillaud. An Effective Equivalence for Sets of Scenarios Represented by HMSCs. Research report INRIA Rennes, No 3499, September 1998. download
- Olga Kushnarenko, Sophie Pinchinat. Intensional Approaches for Symbolic Methods. Research report INRIA Rennes, No 3448, July 1998. download
- Philippe Darondeau, Vincent Schmitt. State Graphs of Stratified Flip-Flop Nets. Research report IRISA, No 1177, March 1998. download
- Philippe Darondeau. Deriving Unbounded Petri Nets from Formal Languages. Research report INRIA Rennes, No 3365, February 1998. download
- Jean-Pierre Talpin, Albert Benveniste, Benoît Caillaud, Claude Jard, Zakaria Bouziane, Hubert Canon. BDL, a language of distributed reactive objects. Research report Inria-Rennes, No 3353, February 1998. download
- Olga Kushnarenko, Sophie Pinchinat. Labeling Automata with Polynomials. 10th European Summer School in Logic, Language and Information, 1998.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
This page is part the S4 project web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.