- Loïc Hélouët, Pierre Le Maigat. Decomposition of message sequence charts. In Proceedings of the 2nd Workshop on SDL and MSC, SAM'2000, Pages 47-60, Grenoble, France, 2000.
- Pierre Le Maigat, Loïc Hélouët. A (max,+) approach for time in message sequence charts. In Proceedings of the 5th Workshop on Discrete Event Systems, R. Boel, G. Stremersch (eds.), Pages 83-92, Ghent, Belgium, 2000.
- Albert Benveniste, Stéphane Gaubert, Claude Jard. Monotone rational series and max-plus algebraic models of real-time systems. In Proc. of the Fourth Workshop on Discrete Event Systems (WODES98), Cagliari, Italy, 1998.
- Albert Benveniste, Claude Jard, Stéphane Gaubert. Algebraic techniques for timed systems. In Proceedings of CONCUR'98, Nice, France, September 1998.
- Pierre Le Maigat. Techniques algébriques max-plus pour l'analyse des performances temporelles de systèmes concurrents. PhD Thesis université de Rennes 1, école doctorale Matisse, September 2002.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
This page is part the S4 project web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.