- Albert Benveniste, Timothy Bourke, Benoît Caillaud, Marc Pouzet. Non-Standard Semantics of Hybrid Systems Modelers. Journal of Computer and System Sciences (JCSS), 78(3):877-910, 2012.
- Albert Benveniste. Compositional and Uniform Modelling of Hybrid Systems. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 43(4), April 1998.
- Albert Benveniste, Timothy Bourke, Benoît Caillaud, Marc Pouzet. Divide and recycle: types and compilation for a hybrid synchronous language. In Proceedings of the ACM SIGPLAN/SIGBED 2011 conference on Languages, compilers, and tools for embedded systems, LCTES 2011, Chicago, IL, USA, April 11-14, 2011, Jan Vitek, Bjorn De Sutter (eds.), Pages 61-70, 2011. download
- Albert Benveniste, Timothy Bourke, Benoît Caillaud, Marc Pouzet. A hybrid synchronous language with hierarchical automata: static typing and translation to synchronous code. In Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Embedded Software, EMSOFT 2011, Samarjit Chakraborty, Ahmed Jerraya, Sanjoy K. Baruah, Sebastian Fischmeister (eds.), Pages 137-148, 2011. download
- Albert Benveniste, Benoît Caillaud, Marc Pouzet. The Fundamentals of Hybrid Systems Modelers. In 49th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC 2010), 2010.
- A. Turodet, S. Nadjm-Tehrani, Albert Benveniste, J. E. Strömberg. Co-simulation of Hybrid Systems: Signal-Simulink. In Proceedings of 6th international school and symposium on Formal Techniques in Real-time and Fault-tolerant Systems, 2000.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
This page is part the S4 project web site.
It has been automatically generated using the bib2html program.