tél : 02 99 84 74 78
Development and Validation of Software
Joint project-team with CNRS, INSA of
Rennes, University of Rennes 1
The research topic of the LANDE project
is formal methods for developing and validating software. These methods
have two main characteristics:
- They are built on a solid formal basis
(semantics of programming languages, formal security models etc) that
allows to state and prove their correctness.
- They lead whenever possible to
automated tools. These tools are intended to be used by software
developers and testers without expertise in formal methods hence a high
degree of automation is desirable.
The current research activities in the
LANDE project comprise:
- Software architectures,
- Logical information systems,
- Aspect oriented programming,
- Static and dynamic analysis of
- Debugging and test case generation,
- Secrurity: verification and
development of secure software.