Publications of Vishnu Karakkat-Narayanan
Load the BibTeX file
- V. Karakkat-Narayanan, F. Pasteau, M. Marchal, A. Krupa, M. Babel. Vision-based adaptive assistance and haptic guidance for safe wheelchair corridor following. Computer Vision and Image Understanding, CVIU, SI on Assistive Robotics and CV, pages 171-185, August 2016.
- F. Pasteau, V. Karakkat-Narayanan, M. Babel, F. Chaumette. A visual servoing approach for autonomous corridor following and doorway passing in a wheelchair. Robotics and Autonomous Systems, SI on Assistive Robotics, 75, part A:28-40, January 2016.
- V. Karakkat-Narayanan, A. Spalanzani, M. Babel. A semi-autonomous framework for human-aware and user intention driven wheelchair mobility assistance. In IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, IROS'16, Pages 4700-4707, Daejeon, Korea, October 2016.
- L. Devigne, V. Karakkat-Narayanan, F. Pasteau, M. Babel. Low complex sensor-based shared control for power wheelchair navigation. In IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, IROS'16, Pages 5434-5439, Daejeon, Korea, October 2016.
- V. Karakkat-Narayanan, A. Spalanzani, C. Luo, M. Babel. Analysis of an adaptive strategy for equitably approaching and joining human interactions. In IEEE Int. Symp. on Robot and Human Interactive Communication, RO-MAN, New York, USA, August 2016.
- V. Karakkat-Narayanan, A. Spalanzani, F. Pasteau, M. Babel. On equitably approaching and joining a group of interacting humans. In IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, IROS'15, Pages 4071-4077, Hamburg, Germany, September 2015.
- V. Karakkat-Narayanan, F. Pasteau, M. Babel, F. Chaumette. Visual servoing for autonomous doorway passing in a wheelchair using a single doorpost. In IEEE/RSJ IROS Workshop on Assistance and Service Robotics in a Human Environment, ASROB, Chicago, USA, September 2014.
- V. Karakkat-Narayanan, C. Crane. Active Relearning for Robust On-Road Vehicle Detection and Tracking. In Int. Conf. on Control, Automation and Systems, ICCAS 2013, Gwangju, Korea, October 2013.
- V. Karakkat-Narayanan. Characterizing assistive shared control through vision-based and human-aware designs for wheelchair mobility assistance. PhD Thesis INSA Rennes, November 2016.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
This page is automatically generated by bib2html v217, © Inria 2002-2015, Projet Lagadic
Last update Wed Dec 27 18:45:23 2017