Publications of Pierre Chatelain
Load the BibTeX file
- P. Chatelain, A. Krupa, N. Navab. Confidence-Driven Control of an Ultrasound Probe. IEEE Trans. on Robotics, 33(6):1410-1424, December 2017.
- P. Chatelain, A. Krupa, N. Navab. Confidence-driven control of an ultrasound probe: target-specific acoustic window optimization. In IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, ICRA'16, Pages 3441-3446, Stockholm, Sweden, May 2016.
- L. Peter, O. Pauly, P. Chatelain, D. and Navab, N. Mateus. Scale-Adaptive Forest Training via an Efficient Feature Sampling Scheme. In Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention, MICCAI 2015, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 2015.
- P. Chatelain, A. Krupa, N. Navab. Optimization of ultrasound image quality via visual servoing. In IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, ICRA'15, Pages 5997-6002, Seattle, WA, May 2015.
- P. Chatelain, A. Krupa, N. Navab. 3D ultrasound-guided robotic steering of a flexible needle via visual servoing. In IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, ICRA'15, Pages 2250-2255, Seattle, WA, May 2015.
- L. Peter, D. Mateus, P. Chatelain, N. Schworm, S. Stangl, G. Multhoff, N. Navab. Leveraging Random Forests for Interactive Exploration of Large Histological Images. In Int. Conf. on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention, MICCAI 2014, Boston, MA, September 2014.
- P. Chatelain, O. Pauly, L. Peter, S.-A. Ahmadi, A. Plate, K. Boetzel, N. Navab. Learning from Multiple Experts with Random Forests: Application to the Segmentation of the Midbrain in 3D Ultrasound. In Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention, MICCAI 2013, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 8150, Pages 230-237, 2013.
- P. Chatelain, A. Krupa, M. Marchal. Real-time needle detection and tracking using a visually servoed 3D ultrasound probe. In IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, ICRA'13, Pages 1668-1673, Karlsruhe, Germany, May 2013.
- P. Chatelain. Quality-Driven Control of a Robotized Ultrasound Probe. PhD Thesis Université de Rennes 1, December 2016.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.
This page is automatically generated by bib2html v217, © Inria 2002-2015, Projet Lagadic
Last update Wed Dec 27 18:45:19 2017