Fog computing, like any other new technology, raises concerns regarding the security and privacy of its users. In this thesis, we analyze the security of fog computing systems following a systematic approach and from multiple perspectives: device level, system level, and service level.
For each perspective, we discuss the possible vulnerabilities that the system may have and highlight some possible solutions. One of the important identified assets in our study of fog platform’s security is the user’s personal data.
- Kévin Huguenin, Professeur, Université de Lausanne, Suisse
- Pierre Sens, Professeur des Universités, LIP6 / Sorbonne Université, France
- Claudia Ignat, Chargée de recherche HDR, LORIA–Inria Nancy-Grand Est, France
- Alessandra Toninelli, IT Director, Rejoint, Italy
- Guillaume Pierre, Professeur des Universités, Université de Rennes 1, France
- Daniele Miorandi, Chief Executive Officer, U-Hopper, Italy