- S. Haar. Probabilistic Cluster Unfoldings. Fundamenta Informaticae, 53(3):281-314, December 2002.
- Loïc Hélouët. Distributed system requirements modeling with Message Sequence Charts. International Journal of Information and Software Technology, 2002.
- Loïc Hélouët, Claude Jard, Benoît Caillaud. An Event Structure Semantics for Message Sequence Charts. Mathematical Structures in Computer Science (MSCS) journal, 12(4):377-403, 2002.
- C. JardR. Dssouli, F. Khendec. Synthesis of distributed testers from true-concurrency models of reactive systems. International Journal of Information and Software Technology, 2002.
- A. Aghasaryan, C. Dousson, E. Fabre, A. Osmani, Y. Pencolé. Modeling Fault Propagation In Telecommunications Networks for Diagnosis Purposes. In World Telecommunication Congress, September 2002.
- A. Benveniste, E. Fabre, C. Jard, S. Haar. Diagnosis of asynchronous discrete event systems, a net unfolding approach. In Workshop on Discrete Event Systems (WODES), Zaragoza, October 2002.
- E. Fabre. Compositional models of distributed and asynchronous dynamical systems. In 41st IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), Las Vegas, December 2002.
- E. Fabre, A. Benveniste, C. Jard. Distributed diagnosis for large discrete event dynamic systems. In 15th IFAC World Congress, Barcelona, July 2002.
- E. Fabre, V. Pigourier. Monitoring distributed systems with distributed algorithms. In 41st IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), Las Vegas, December 2002.
- Blaise Genest, Anca Muscholl. Pattern Matching and Membership for Hierarchical Message Sequence Charts. In LATIN, Volume LNCS 2286, Pages 326-340, 2002.
- Blaise Genest, Anca Muscholl, Helmut Seidl, Marc Zeitoun. Infinite-State High-Level MSCs: Model-Checking and Realizability. In ICALP, Volume LNCS 2380, Pages 657-668, 2002.
- T. Guionnet, C. Guillemot, E. Fabre. Soft Decoding of Multiple Descriptions. In International Conference on Multimedia and Expo, August 2002.
- Stefan Haar. Probabilistic Unfoldings and Partial Order Fairness in Petri Nets. In Proc. of PAPM-ProbMiV Copenhagen 2002, LNCS, Pages 95-114, 2002.
- C. Jard. Principles of Distributed Test Synthesis based on True-concurrency Models. In Testcom'2002, Berlin, March 2002.
- C. Jard, T. Jeron. TGV: Theory, Principles and Algorithms. In The sixth world conference on integrated design and process technology, Pasadena, California, June 2002.
- A. Benveniste, E. Fabre, C. Jard, S. Haar. Diagnosis of asynchronous discrete event systems, a net unfolding approach. Publication Interne IRISA, No 1456, May 2002.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.This page is automatically
generated by bib2html
v210, © INRIA 2002-2006, Projet