- A. Aghasaryan, E. Fabre, A. Benveniste, R. Boubour, C. Jard. Fault detection and diagnosis in distributed systems: an approach by partially stochastic Petri Nets. Journal of Discrete Event Dynamical Systems, 8(2):203-231, June 1998.
- A. Aghasaryan, E. Fabre, A. Benveniste, R. Boubour, C. Jard. A ``hybrid'' stochastic Petri net approach to fault diagnosis in large distributed system. In Mathematical Theory of Networks and Systems (MTNS), Pages 921-924, July 1998.
- C. Jard, T. Jéron. Verification and Distributed Observation of the Alternating Bit Protocol. In IFIP TC6/WG6.1 Joint International Conference on formal description techniques (Forte XI), and protocol specification, testing and verification (Pstv XVIII), special session on educational case studies in protocols, Paris, 1998.
- C. Jard, T. Jéron, H. Kahlouche, C. Viho. Towards Automatic Distribution of Testers for Distributed Conformance Testing. In IFIP TC6/WG6.1 Joint International Conference on formal description techniques (Forte XI), and protocol specification, testing and verification (Pstv XVIII), Paris, 1998.
- Loïc Hélouët, Claude Jard, Benoît Caillaud. An Effective equivalence for sets of scenarios represented by HMSCs. REsearch report INRIA, No 3499, September 1998.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.This page is automatically
generated by bib2html
v210, © INRIA 2002-2006, Projet