- S. Abbes, A. Benveniste. Probabilistic true-concurrency models: Markov nets and a law of large numbers. TCS special issue: FOSSACS 2005, 2007.
- Samy Abbes, Albert Benveniste. True-concurrency Probabilistic Models: Branching cells and Distributed Probabilities for Event Structures. Information and Computation, 204(2):231-274, 2006.
- Lo\"\ig Jezequel, Eric Fabre. On the construction of probabilistic diagnosers for modular systems. Journal of Discrete Events Dynamical Systems, 2012.
- S. Abbes. A Probabilistic Model for True Concurrency. Research Report IRISA, No 1591, March 2004.
- S. Abbes. The Projective Formalism for Topological Event Structures, and a Probabilistic Application - Extended Version. Research Report IRISA, No 1614, 2004.
- S. Abbes, A. Benveniste. Branching Cells as local states for event structures and nets: probabilistic applications. Research Report IRISA, No 1651, 2004.
- S. Abbes, A. Benveniste, S. Haar. Distributed Probabilities on Locally Finite Event Structures - Extended Version. Research Report IRISA, No 1615, 2004.
- S. Abbes. Probabilistic Models for Distributed and Concurrent Systems. Limit Theorems and Applications to Statistical Parametric Estimation. PhD Thesis Université de Rennes 1, 2004.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.This page is automatically
generated by bib2html
v210, © INRIA 2002-2006, Projet