- A. Bouillard, B. Gaujal, J. Mairesse. Extremal throughputs in free-choice nets. Journal of Discrete Event Dynamic Systems, 16(3):327-352, September 2006.
- B. Gaujal, S. Haar, J. Mairesse. Blocking a Transition in a Free Choice Net, and what it tells about its throughput. Journal of Computer and System Sciences, 66(3):515-548, 2003.
- S. Abbes, A. Benveniste, S. Haar. A Petri net model for distributed learning. In Proceedings of MTNS 2004, 2004.
- P. Baldan, S. Haar, B. Koenig. Distributed Unfolding of Petri Nets. In FOSSACS 2006, LNCS, Pages 126-141, 2006.
- Anne Bouillard, Bruno Gaujal. Backward coupling in Petri nets. In VALUETOOLS, Pages 0-0, 2006.
- A. Bouillard, B. Gaujal, J. Mairesse. Extremal throughputs in free-choice nets. In 26th International Conference On Application and Theory of Petri Nets and Other Models of Concurrency, G. Ciardo, P. Darondeau (eds.), LNCS, Pages 108-127, 2005.
- A. Bouillard, B Gaujal, J. Mairesse. Throughput in stochastic free-choice nets under various policies. In Joint 44th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control and European Control Conference, 2005.
- T. Chatain, C. Jard. Time Supervision of Concurrent Systems using Symbolic Unfoldings of Time Petri Nets. In 3rd International Conference on Formal Modelling and Analysis of Timed Systems (FORMATS 2005), LNCS, Volume 3829, Pages 187-201, September 2005.
- E. Fabre. On the Construction of Pullbacks for Safe Petri Nets. In Applications and Theory of Petri Nets and other Models of Concurrency, ATPN'06, Turku, Finland, June 2006.
- S. Haar. Unfold and Cover: Qualitative Diagnosability for Petri Nets. In Proceedings CDC, 2007.
- A. Bouillard, B. Gaujal. Perfect Sampling for Fork-Join networks. Research Report LIP, No 0, 2005.
- A. Bouillard, B. Gaujal, J. Mairesse. Extremal throughputs in free-choice nets. Research Report LIP, No 14, 2005.
- Eric Fabre. On the construction of pullbacks for safe Petri nets. Research Report INRIA Research Report RR5722, August 2005.
- Stefan Haar. Diagnosability Of Asynchronous Discrete Event Systems in Partial Order Semantics. INRIA Research Report INRIA, No 5248, July 2004.
- Benoît Masson, Loïc Hélouët, Albert Benveniste. Compatibility between DAXML Schemas. Rapport de recherche INRIA, No 0, March 2011.
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and
technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or
by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected
to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's
copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of
the copyright holder.This page is automatically
generated by bib2html
v210, © INRIA 2002-2006, Projet