I am professor of Computer Science and head of the Department of Computer Science at ENS Rennes. My research activities take place in the Celtique team (joint team between University of Rennes, ENS Rennes and Inria Rennes, under the IRISA joint lab).
I received a Ph.D. in Computer Science from the University of Rennes, France, in 2005, and a Habilitation à diriger les recherches in Computer Science from the ENS Cachan, France, in 2012. I joined ENS Cachan in September 2013 as full professor (in 2014, the brittany extension of ENS Cachan has becomed ENS Rennes). Between 2007 and 2013, I was a full research at INRIA Rennes research center. Earlier, I was holding a postdoc position at INRIA Sophia-Antipolis under the supervision of Gilles Barthe. In the 2011-13 academic years, I took a sabbatical and visited Jan Vitek's group at Purdue University, Indiana, USA, during the first year, and then Greg Morrisett's group at Harvard University, Cambridge, USA, during the second year.
My research interests include formal methods, programming languages, program verification, software, and system security. I am a long time happy user of the Coq proof assistant and the theory of Abstract interpretation. More recently I have been conducting several researches about the verified C compiler CompCert. [More...]
For research activities
|Address||:||INRIA, Projet Celtique|
|Campus de Beaulieu|
|35042 Rennes Cedex France|
|Phone||:||+33 (0) 2 99 84 22 59|
|Fax||:||+33 (0) 2 99 84 71 71|
For teaching activities
|Address||:||École normale supérieure de Rennes|
|Campus de Ker Lann|
|35170 Bruz, France|
|Phone||:||+33 (0) 2 99 05 52 65|
|Fax||:||+33 (0) 2 99 05 93 28|
- ESOP 2017 (PC)
- POPL 2015 (PC)
- ESOP 2014 (PC), FLoC 2014 (ITP workshop chair), ITP 2014 (PC)
- PLDI 2013 (ERC), BYTECODE 2013 (PC), ITP 2013 (co-chair), PxTP 2013 (PC), Coq Workshop 2013 (PC)
- IFM 2012 (PC), ITP 2012 (PC), PxTP 2012 (co-chair), SVARM & VERIFY 2012 (PC)
- JFLA 2011 (PC), BYTECODE 2011 (PC), PxTP 2011 (PC), PSATTT 2011 (PC), FoVeOOS 2011 (PC)
- BYTECODE 2010 (chair), ITP 2010 (PC), VERIFY 2010 (PC), IFM 2010 (PC)
- BYTECODE 2009 (PC), PCC 2009 (PC)
- NordSec'07 (PC)
- DigiCosme Spring School April 2013.
- University courses: I teach static analysis (2006-current) in the Master research of University Rennes 1 (co-responsible of the Component Based Embedded Software Track), Formal methods for software engineering (2007-2010) at INSA engineering school and Algorithms (2010) and Logic (2008-2009) at ENS Cachan, Brittany extension.
- FOSAD Summer School August, 2009
- Tutorial: Mobility, Ubiquity, and Security at ETAPS'07
- French summer school: EJCP'07
- Types Summer School August 19-31, 2007