Campus de Beaulieu
35042 RENNES Cedex
I am Chargé de Recherche at INRIA in Rennes in the ALF team. My research area is microarchitecture and related problems like microarchitecture simulation.
- P. Michaud, Y. Sazeides, "Scheduling issues on thermally constrained processors", October 2006, IRISA report PI-1822 and INRIA report RR-6006.
- P. Michaud, Y. Sazeides, A. Seznec, T. Constantinou, D. Fetis, "An analytical model of temperature in microprocessors", November 2005, IRISA report PI-1760 and INRIA report RR-5744
- P. Michaud, "Analysis of a tag-based branch predictor", IRISA report PI-1660, November 2004 (also INRIA report RR-5366)
- P. Michaud, `` A Statistical Model of Skewed Associativity'', IRISA report PI-1489, October 2002 (also INRIA report RR-4582)
- P. Michaud, A. Seznec, `` A Comprehensive Study of Dynamic Global History Branch Prediction'', IRISA report PI-1406, June 2001 (also INRIA report RR-4219)
- A. Seznec, S. Jourdan, P. Sainrat, P. Michaud, ``Multiple-Block Ahead Branch Predictors'', Proceedings of the 7th Conference on Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems, October 1996.
- ATMI - microprocessor temperature model
- STiMuL - steady temperature in multi-layers
- ATC - address trace compressor
Course (in French)
- Understanding the numbers that you get from your temperature model
- (Yet another) proof of optimality for MIN replacement